22nd June 2013, 11:20 AM
Unregistered

How can I get good marks in B.Tech JNTUH 2nd year CSE

How to get good marks in B.tech jntuh 2nd year cse

3rd September 2013, 06:42 PM
raghavamaruthi

Default Re: How can I get good marks in B.Tech JNTUH 2nd year CSE

Dear friend,

You need not worry of getting good marks because it totally depends up on some qualities.

The qualities include your selfconfidence,grasping power,thinking capacity.Behalf of these qualities you must have to prepare yourself to write your exams confidently with out any fear.

Another thing you must have to do is text book reading and increasing your capacity of creating sentences of your own without byhearting.While reading textbook you have to prepare your own words which will help you to understand more easily during exams.

The above all things will help you to achieve good marks.

Good luck.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?

Related Topics:

Thread Replies Last Post
How to change my stream from CSE to Civil being a candidate of pursuing 2nd year B.Tech in CSE? 14 1st April 2015 03:59 PM
List institutions providing of M.Tech(CSE) in Kerala without eligibility criteria of minimum 60% marks in B.Tech? I've passed B.Tech with 59.9% marks and having 1 year experience in a level 3 company 3 6th May 2014 06:05 PM
Can i take admission in B.Tech 2nd year after completing 3rd year diploma in CSE 2 3rd February 2013 07:43 PM
What courses should I know for extra stuff being a candidate of pursuing 2nd year B.Tech in CSE from a Government College of Rajasthan? Should I undertake any Internship or Training in my 2nd year of B.Tech? 2 20th May 2012 06:32 PM
When and how to apply for M.Tech if I am studying 2nd year CSE? Am I eligible to write the exam in 3rd year itself? 4 31st October 2011 03:35 AM