16th January 2012, 05:57 PM
Unregistered

How can i get a government job after completion of my 12th from Don Bosco in printing technology?

I have finished my 12th from don bosco in printing technology, I want to be in govt. job What all i can do and the detail qualification i should do?

6th April 2019, 12:17 AM
Warrior6782
Senior Member+

Default Re: How can i get a government job after completion of my 12th from Don Bosco in printing technology?

Hi,

You can get in job on the basis of your 10th grade on the post of "stenographer". For that you have to do a 6 month course of stenography.

on the basis of your 12th grade you can get "LDC" post job in govt organisations. For that you should have a good typing speed.

You should appear for SSC CHSL exam conducted for 12 th pass students for govt jobs.

Thank you
14th February 2023, 11:17 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can i get a government job after completion of my 12th from Don Bosco in printing technology?

What type question is been asked in their entrance exam
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?