29th August 2014, 09:40 PM
Unregistered

What was the cut off marks of CET and AIEEE in 2011 for Don Bosco college of Technology?

Can anyone please do tell me that What was the *cut off marks of CET & aieee 2011 at Don Bosco *college of technology, Kurla ?

Related Questions:
  1. How can i get a government job after completion of my 12th from Don Bosco in printing technology?
  2. List of AICTE approved engineering colleges of civil engineering in Guwahati Assam?
  3. Which college is better for me after scoring 101 marks in MHT CET?
  4. Admission in engineering college after scoring 53 marks in AIEEE and 54 marks in MHT CET?
  5. Which are the best colleges in Mumbai to pursue genetics? Which are the entrance exams?
  6. Top colleges offering engineering courses in Bangalore?
  7. What is the last year cut off marks in engineering CET for Vartak college?
  8. Cutoff marks for engineering in CET in Vartak college(Vasai)?
  9. Last years AIEEE cutoff for MIT Pune and other institutes give below? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. How many engineering colleges are there in Assam?
  11. Which engineering college can I get admitted through AIEEE? I scored 50 marks in AIEEE and having 83% marks in 12th PCM group. How may I get the cut off list of CCB?
  12. Engineering colleges in Maharashtra considering Diploma students for admission? Percentage required to get into these colleges?
  13. List of top colleges offering CS course?
  14. Admission in engineering colleges in Mumbai after scoring 53 marks in AIEEE and 54 marks in MHT CET?
  15. What is the MHT CET cutoff for Laxmi Narayan Institute of Technology? Any scope for admission in IIT Nagpur?
  16. Which are the good colleges for Chemical Engineering in Maharashtra?
  17. List of colleges in Bangalore that offer ME in Computer Science?
  18. What is the cutoff for top 10 engineering colleges in Maharashtra? I have got 108 marks in CET and 28 marks in AIEEE
21st July 2015, 07:15 PM
joyshreenath
Senior Member++

Default Re: What was the cut off marks of CET and AIEEE in 2011 for Don Bosco college of Technology?

See, since this college will take the candidates after the counseling held for AIEEE rankers, it will set no cut-off criteria right now. In fact the conseling sessions for engineering students is not going very high this year. In different states the number of students applying for engineering courses are becoming low. So initially every college will first see how many seats of their engineering branches are really getting filled. If the number of seats getting filled are very less, then they will not go for any cut-off criteria. But if their seats are getting filled really fast, then they can set a criteria suiting their administrative body's decision. Sometimes the cut-off is just 50% and above in each of the subjects Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics in the 12 standard board examinations. Along with it more than 60% marks in the same subjects in AIEEE papers. But this criteria, never remain same each year.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?