27th September 2015, 10:22 AM
Unregistered

Is it possible for me to get the government job in printing industry after crossing 45 years of age?

Can I get government job in printing industry after crossing 45 years and worked 26 years in private printing concerns. qualified pre press technician. Can someone please guide me with the complete information on the same? Awaiting for the answer.

2nd October 2015, 06:12 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible for me to get the government job in printing industry after crossing 45 years of age?

Most of the government jobs have age limit of up to 35 years maximum. Therefore, it will be very difficult to get a government job with 45 years of age because there are not many options for you.

You have to continue in your private sector job only for now. Government jobs have strict age criteria which you have crossed.
8th November 2019, 01:15 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is it possible for me to get the government job in printing industry after crossing 45 years of age?

I'M 46 YEAR OLD. MALE. EDUCATION 2, CASTE SC, CAN I GET JOB AS OFFICE ASSISTANT AT ANY ONE DEPARTMENT IN TIRUPUR-TAMILNADU-MY MOBILE 9597434325
28th November 2019, 01:04 PM
Unregistered

I am 45years widow can govt give me any job I am B a B ed
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?