31st July 2015, 11:55 AM
Unregistered

Is it possible for me to get a government job in printing industry?

Can I get government job in printing industry after crossing 45 years and worked 26 years in private printing concerns. qualified pre-press technician? Can someone please let me know the information on this as soon as possible to me?

Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. What are the job opportunities in government sector?
  2. What are the government job requirements in Printing?
  3. Government printing press jobs?
  4. How can I get job in printing press in government sector being a diploma holder in printing technology?
  5. How to get a government job after completing B.Tech in printing technology?
  6. Is there any entrance exam to give the job in government printing sector? I have completed B.E in Printing and Graphics Communication
  7. What are the government jobs available for printing students?
  8. How can i get a government job after completion of my 12th from Don Bosco in printing technology?
  9. Any industry which relates to plastic printing or flexible manufacturing? How to contact the companies providing the same?
  10. List of Distance colleges which offer 3 years Diploma in Printing Technology course in Kerala?
  11. How to get a government job after having 28 years of experience in Industry and B.Tech?
  12. Courses available for me after diploma in Hotel Management?
  13. What is the date of the entrance test of TET of Punjab?
  14. How to do government job in food sector after doing B.Tech food technology with 1 year experience in quality assurance department in food industry -- [Most Discussed]
  15. How can I apply for Quality controller government job in Tirupur garment industry?
  16. How to do degree in printing? I am a diploma holder in printing technology
  17. Jobs in industry sector after completing MCA? Which course will help me get a job?
  18. Am I eligible for any PSU Exam or Civil Services Exam having secured a CGPA of 6.3 in B.Tech?
26th September 2015, 07:33 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible for me to get a government job in printing industry?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Can I get government job in printing industry after crossing 45 years and worked 26 years in private printing concerns. qualified pre-press technician? Can someone please let me know the information on this as soon as possible to me?

Thanks!
The Indian government has a setup called The Security Printing & Minting Corporation of India. This is engaged in the printing of Stamps, bonds, currencies and other government documents. This is a very prestigious and confidential area of activity. This organization requires Deputy General Manager, Technical Deputy Manager, Technical Assistant manager, Data Entry Operator, Junior Secretary, SAP Coordinator, Assistant Manager, Supervisor. The candidate shall be a Diploma holder in printing Technology or a B.Tech/M.Tech.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?