24th January 2016, 10:41 AM
Unregistered

Procedure to enroll for Industrial training in Nokia Siemens?

I am interested in doing industrial training in Nokia Seimens. So can you please tell me how to enroll for the training programme there. Please reply at the earliest.

Related Questions:
  1. How may I do industrial training for 6 months in B.Tech(ECE) 7th sem? List of good companies I can apply in? What's the applying procedure for the same?
  2. How to do summer training in Nokia, Siemens, Motorola, Ericsson, Airtel? What is the procedure to apply?
  3. Procedure to apply for training or internship in companies like Seimens, Nokia, Airtel etc.?
  4. Internship in Bangalore Companies like Nokia, Siemens or other telecommunication companies? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Procedure to do Summer Training in Siemens and L&T?
  6. How can I apply for Internship in Nokia Siemens being a B.Tech graduate?
  7. How to apply for off-campus job in Nokia & Siemens? What are the eligibility criteria?
  8. How to do Internship in Companies like Siemens, Nokia, Honey Well etc in Delhi being a candidate of 3rd year Engineering in Electronics & Communication?
  9. What is the syllabus for Nokia Siemens network exam?
  10. Whether the CA Industrial training will be considered as valid practical training for ICWAI?
  11. How can I do Industrial Training if completed 3rd year of B.Pharmacy?
  12. Eligibility to pursue Internship in Nokia Siemens, Bangalore for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student?
  13. Procedure to apply for Industrial Training for MBA in Finance candidate of Kolkata?
  14. How to apply and where to apply for Industrial Training in Karnataka? Required procedure for this for the candidates of ECE course?
  15. Whole procedure of Industrial training except Automobile field?
  16. Procedure of enrollment for industrial training at IOCL/Haldia/WB?
  17. Procedure of industrial training of 6 months?
  18. Sample and previous year Nokia Siemens placement papers?
28th January 2016, 02:20 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to enroll for Industrial training in Nokia Siemens?

If you wish to get enrolled in industrial training in Nokia Seimens, you should contact the one of its branches and get the application or admission form and after successfully filling up the application form, if you are eligible for the training programme, you will be asked to submit the training fee and thus you can pursue your training under Nokia Siemens.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?