25th March 2012, 11:45 AM
Unregistered

How can I get information regarding admission in PG course?

i want to take admission in MA political science in durg yvt college to give private exam in june. how to apply ?

Related Questions:
  1. How to do B.Com after doing 12th arts?
  2. Information about LLB admission process? What is the syllabus?
  3. What's the last date of submission of B.ed Jharkhand?
  4. Information about B.Ed admission in Bangalore after completing B.Com with 58%?
  5. How to take admission in M.E after completing B.E in Mechanical Engineering? How to take admission in Gujarat without Non GATE exam?
  6. How should I join B.Tech course after completing diploma engineering in electrical engineering?
  7. Information about B.Com colleges of Chandigarh? What is the admission criteria? Is it possible to take admission in DAV college Chandigarh? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Am I eligible to get admission for doing B.Tech after scoring 7 CGPA in diploma information technology? List of best government colleges to apply?
  9. When admission starts for Saurashtra University M.Com Semester I for external candidates?
  10. Information about the Chandigarh colleges for B.Com course? What is the admission criteria?
  11. Information regarding admission in AMIE? When can i get admitted in AMIE? From get the form attested?
  12. Can I do Ph.D after completion of MCA course? What is the admission procedure followed for the same?
  13. When are the polytechnic forms out?
  14. Can I get admission in IIT after completing diploma in Information Technology
  15. How to rectify my wrong DOB entered in JEE Main Application Form? -- [New]
  16. Any chance for selection after scoring 476 rank in BHMCT CET test
  17. How to get admission for B.Tech course in a Government College ater completion of 3 year Diploma in Information Technology?
  18. Information about admission in assistant architect? What is the admission date?
31st January 2019, 11:15 PM
Ashish quoch

Default Re: How can I get information regarding admission in PG course?

Delhi University (DU) Postgraduate (PG) 2019 Admission will commence over the official website i.e www.du.ac.in. All the eligible candidates wishing to pursue any of PG level course from the Delhi University. Candidates applying with their CAT/GATE or any other such scores will not be needed register online. Usually, the DU PG Admission 2019 applications are invited in the month of May 2019, while the entrance exam is held in the month of June
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?