27th April 2015, 12:04 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to get admission for doing B.Tech after scoring 7 CGPA in diploma information technology? List of best government colleges to apply?

Hello,

I have completed the diploma INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY and my avg cpi 7.00. i get the admission in B.E. so which gov. college is best? I just wanted to know the details soon as I wanted to start applying for the course soon. Please help me with the the complete information.

Related Questions:
  1. Am i eligible for admission in Germany University after scoring a CGPA of 7.78 in B.Tech?
  2. Can I study Food Processing Diploma if secured 60012 rank in JEXPO and 4.6 CGPA in 10th?
  3. Which colleges can I apply for MBA and MS after scoring 7.98 CGPA?
  4. Do I have a chance to get a government job after scoring 8.3 CGPA?
  5. Can I study Diploma in Food Processing Technology in any Government Polytechnic college if secured 60012 rank in JEXPO?
  6. lateral admission in btech in civil Engineering after diploma? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Which government job I can apply for after completion of diploma in textile technology?
  8. List of colleges offering Ceramic Technology Diploma course on 10th basis? Procedure to apply?
  9. List of Polytechnic colleges in Mumbai for doing Information Technology?
  10. Government college or institute where Degree in Automobile Engineering can be done after Diploma?
  11. Correspondence colleges which offer B.Tech to Computer Technology Diploma holder?
  12. Am i eligible to apply for group exam after scoring 6.8 CGPA
  13. List of government jobs for which B.Tech (IT) students are eligible?
  14. Am I eligible to get admission in 12th standard if completed Diploma in Information Technology?
  15. How much is the minimum percentage required to get admission in 2nd year of engineering in Information Technology? Am I eligible admission in MIT after scoring 85% in 3rd year diploma?
  16. Can I get admission to study Master of Information Technology in Australia if scored 6.0 Bands in IELTS and secured 6.55 CGPA in B.Tech?
  17. Am I eligible to study Diploma in Gynaecology course after completing M.Sc(Zoology)? Detailed information, admission procedure and list of colleges?
  18. Can I go for science stream after scoring 6.6 CGPA? List of some Junior Colleges?
30th April 2015, 09:14 AM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to get admission for doing B.Tech after scoring 7 CGPA in diploma information technology? List of best government colleges to apply?

The NIT's and IIT's does not allow the lateral entry course so this will not allow you to study in any of these government run colleges.
This leaves you with the option of joining the State run Government colleges which provides admission to students who have the state domicile.
So you will have the option of studying in all the Government Colleges of your state.
You have not mentioned the name of your state.
So kindly reply back with the name of your state so that further assistance regarding the best colleges can be provided.
To get admission to the B.Tech you will have to crack the LET(Lateral Entry Test) Examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?