6th September 2012, 06:07 PM
babylone

How to pursue LLM after completing LLB with 47% from Guwahati University

I have completed my LLB with 47% from Guwahati University. I want to persue LLM now, which college will i can get admission? I belong to obc category.

11th December 2012, 07:26 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to pursue LLM after completing LLB with 47% from Guwahati University

i have complited my llb wi th 48% from guwahati university .i want to persue llm now. which college will i can get admission.i belong to obc catagory.
27th February 2013, 11:54 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to pursue LLM after completing LLB with 47% from Guwahati University

When is the entrance exam conducted by Symbiosis Law School for LLM?
12th January 2014, 08:45 PM
Unregistered

How can I get information regarding Guwahati University LLM entrance Exam?
Is LLM a good choice after BA.LLB (2 Year course)?
How to appear in LLM after completing LLB with 52%?
Information about Online LLM course (Masters in Law) after LLB (honors)?
Law schools for LLM in UK after LLB in India? eligibility? -- [Most Discussed]

Source: http://entrance-exam.net/forum/general-discussion/how-pursue-llm-after-completing-llb-47-guwahati-university-930239.html#ixzz2qCJQ3XC8
21st August 2019, 01:46 AM
Unregistered

Please accept my request sir to you, sir i want to previous 3years llb, 3rd sem all questions.... 2015,16,17,18
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?