13th August 2011, 05:09 PM
nikhilvedamurthy

How good are the placements in PESIT for Electronics and Communication?

i am doin ece in pesit an hav jus cmpltd first year...i am seriously concerned about the placements an the pay wich i may get aftr completin my engg....sir can u please detail me about the placements an job opportunity in pesit for electronics an comm studnts....

Related Questions:
  1. What can I do for for better placements if I am a electronics and communication engineer student
  2. How to get good jobs and placements through Electronics and Communication?
  3. How to get good jobs and placements in B.Tech Electronics and Communications?
  4. List of the B.Tech colleges which offer SAARCH countries students B.Tech degree?
  5. How to do Scada course in CDAC Bangalore?
  6. What should I do to get good placements after B.Tech Electronics and Communication Branch if I scored 55%, 50% and 65% in 10th, 12th and B.Tech respectively?
  7. How much rank to be scored to get into a good college like RV, PESIT, Dayanand Sagar?
  8. Details of internship offering companies in Hyderabad, Bangalore and Mumbai?
  9. Which are the good electronics companies offering summer internship for B.Tech Electronics and Communication students?
  10. How many branches are there to do M.Tech after completing B.Tech in ECE?
  11. What should I do after completing B.E electronics and communication
  12. What should I do after completing diploma in ECE?
  13. How to get selected in campus placements after scoring 82% aggregate in 2nd year?
  14. Can I get placed in a core company after scoring 8.4 CGPA in ECE?
  15. How can I study B.Tech in Abroad after completing Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering?
  16. Which are the good courses after completing B.E electronics and communication engineering -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Can I do masters in US from electronics and communication? I am an average student and have done B.E in electronics and communication
  18. ECE specialization is available in MS or not? -- [New]
21st June 2012, 05:08 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How good are the placements in PESIT for Electronics and Communication?

What is the heighest salary through placement in your college?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?