16th August 2013, 03:01 PM
Unregistered

How can I get a job in Indian Army after doing diploma with 80%

sir i am ganesh i got my diploma with 80% in the year of 2010-2013 i want to do job Indian Army please tell me which exams i want write

28th April 2014, 12:59 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get a job in Indian Army after doing diploma with 80%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir i am ganesh i got my diploma with 80% in the year of 2010-2013 i want to do job Indian Army please tell me which exams i want write
It's really nice to see that you're interested to Join in Indian Army Academy. But, After completing Diploma course you're not eligible for Indian Army Academy.

You need to complete 12th standard or equivalent qualification in order to join in Indian Army Wing through NDA Entrance Examination.

NDA stands for (National Defence Academy) examination and conducted two times in a year. Eligible candidates may fill the application form online from the official website of UPSC.

Academic Qualification:- 12th standard or equivalent qualification with pass marks from recognized university.

Age Limit:- Applicant age should be minimum 16.5 years to 24 years at the time of appear in this Entrance Examination and there is no upper age relaxation will be applicable for any category candidates.

The Important Notification and other details may published in Employment news paper and Official website of UPSC.

The Selection procedure for this NDA Entrance Examination is based on Written Examination followed by SSB interview and Physical Training.

So, please complete 12th standard or equivalent qualification to apply for NDA Entrance Examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?