9th January 2014, 10:44 PM
anjubin

How can I get a job in ISRO? I am studying ECE in Mesce, Kuttipuram

am an engineering student from kerala india.studying ece at mesce,kuttipuram.i want to know how to get a job in isro.can u plz help me?

7th September 2017, 01:36 PM
yogeshsharma3047
Senior Member+++

Default Re: How can I get a job in ISRO? I am studying ECE in Mesce, Kuttipuram

Quote:
Originally Posted by anjubin View Post
am an engineering student from kerala india.studying ece at mesce,kuttipuram.i want to know how to get a job in isro.can u plz help me?

As you are engineering student and want to go for job in ISRO(Indian Space Research Organization), then you must have to fulfill eligibility criteria required to apply for ISRO. Here below are details regarding eligibility required to apply for ISRO:-

Eligibility Condition:-

>> Minimum qualification required to apply for ISRO is B.E/B.Tech or equivalent qualification from government recognized institute with minimum 65% marks, Relaxation of 5% marks for candidate under reserve categories.

>> Age limit to apply for ISRO is 18 to 30 years, Relaxation of 3 years for candidate under OBC category, Relaxation of 5 years for candidate belongs to SC/ST category.

>> Applicant who is in final year of bachelors degree can also allowed to apply for ISRO.

>> Both male and female candidates are allowed to apply for ISRO.

>> Only Indian citizens are allowed to apply for ISRO.

:- So first complete your bachelors degree and then apply for ISRO.
8th September 2017, 10:38 AM
manjira...

Default Re: How can I get a job in ISRO? I am studying ECE in Mesce, Kuttipuram

ISRO is Indian Space Research Organization that works in the field of space science and technology. The ISRO Centralized Recruitment Board conducts the selection process for the recruitment of junior scientist/engineers.You can definitely apply for a job in ISRO after completing B.Tech degree with a minimum of 65% marks.

The eligibility criteria to apply for ISRO are:-

><The candidates should have a B.Tech/B.E degree with a minimum score of 65% through out the course or a CGPA of 6.84 on a scale of 10. Final year candidates are also eligible to apply.

><The candidates should be Indian citizen.

><The age of the candidates should be between 18 to 35 years. Age is relaxed by 5 years for the SC/ST and by 3 years for the OBC candidates.

The exam pattern for ISRO selection is:-

>>Part A- General English, General Awareness, Intelligence and Reasoning, Mathematics and Computer Literacy

>>Part B- Descriptive Test

>>Part C- Interview

The application form and details are published through the official website of ISRO http://www.isro.gov.in/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?