4th September 2013, 03:45 PM
Unregistered

How can I get MBBS admission and proceedings?

how can get mbbs admission and proceedings....Please give me the details

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to join MBBS after completion of B.Sc course? Will there be any career scope for me of doing this? How can I get admission for MBBS course in Mumbai University?
  2. How to take admission in MBBS after completing BSc Nursing?
  3. Admission in MBBS is through entrance exam or direct admission is possible?
  4. Aided and government engineering colleges in Maharastra and further proceedings for admission in the colleges? Cutoff marks for CET of colleges?
  5. How can I get admission into MBBS? I am 42 years old
  6. Admission in government MBBS college with scholarship for a candidate who have secure 315 marks in MH-CET? Minimum marks required in 12th for admission in MBBS? -- [New]
  7. Is there any chance to do MBBS after B.Sc. Nursing? If yes, how to get the admission in MBBS? What is the procedure?
  8. Admission in Gujarat for MBBS after scoring 45% merit marks? How to get admission for MBBS in other state?
  9. How can I get admission form for MBBS courses in Jharkhand? How may I get details about MBBS courses available?
  10. How to get admission in MBBS with an average of 48%? Is there any way to join MBBS in MCI?
  11. How to get admission in MBBS with average of 48%? Is there any way to go to MBBS in MCI?
  12. How to get admission in MBBS? What is criteria for admission for MBBS?
  13. Can I do MBBS after BSc Nursing? Procedure of admission and the fee structure? Where can I take admission?
  14. What are the methods to get admission for PG in Karnataka after MBBS?
  15. Eligibility criteria, procedure to get admission, fee structure per year including hostel accommodation and last date of MBBS admission in Punjab? Whether a foreigner student have to appear in entrance exam for admission?
  16. Can I do MBBS after BSc Nursing? Admission procedure of MBBS and the fee structure?
  17. Procedure for admission to do MBBS course after BSc Nursing course?
  18. Admission in MBBS course in Kalinga University after passing 12th? What is the fee structure of the course in MBBS? -- [Most Discussed]
1st April 2016, 12:39 AM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get MBBS admission and proceedings?

MBBS stands for Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of surgery and as the name suggests it is a bachelor degree course of four years and one year of apprentice required for those who are looking to be a doctor.

To be eligible for MBBS course, you must have completed your higher secondary school degree with Physics, Chemistry and Biology as your main subjects with a minimum of 50% aggregate in each subject from a recognized board of education.

Also for pursuing the same course from a government colleges you will have to clear respective entrance examinations like AIPMT, State PMT, BHU-PMT, EAMCET, AIIMS MBBS entrance examination, etc. . For more details about these examinations you can refer to their official website.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?