9th July 2013, 11:13 AM
RAMPAGE007

How can I get mechanical forms from Civil in 2nd year of B.E?

Sir how can i get mechanical from civil(tfws) in 2nd year of be??

Related Questions:
  1. Can I join in 2nd year for B.E Civil after completing diploma in Mechanical
  2. LEET test dates and forms in Punjab for getting admission in 2nd year B.Tech in Mechanical branch?
  3. How to get admission in direct 2nd year in civil engineering after passing diploma in mechanical engineering
  4. How to prepare for GATE while in 2nd year Mechanical Engineering?
  5. Can I get admission in direct 2nd year of Civil Engineering after completion of Mechanical Engineering Diploma?
  6. How to crack Civil service if I am a 2nd year B.Tech student of Mechanical branch?
  7. How to get a job in a mechanical core company? I am studying 2nd year B.E in mechanical branch
  8. Which are the programmes for mechanical engineering in HAL? Is there any vacancy for 2nd year students?
  9. Is In-plant training necessary for 2nd year Mechanical branch students?
  10. How to get direct 2nd year admission for B.Tech after Diploma in Civil Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Details about Civil internships? I am a student of Civil 2nd year
  12. How to take admission in 2nd year mechanical engineering after passing 12th PCM and ITI?
  13. Can I join direct 2nd year of B.Tech Civil? What is the syllabus?
  14. Can I get admission in different IITs? I am a 2nd year Mechanical engineering student
  15. Which course I should do for my better future prospective? I am pursuing B.Tech(2nd year) with mechanical stream
  16. How may I get B.Tech Lateral Entry in Civil engineering 2nd year?
  17. How to apply for internship in DRDO Hyderabad in Mechanical engineering branch? Where to get application form? -- [New]
  18. Can a person do M.Tech in mechanical after B.E in Civil? Which courses can I do in M.Tech?
31st August 2016, 10:53 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get mechanical forms from Civil in 2nd year of B.E?

Every year after completion of first year of engineering, branch change option is open to candidates of all streams of engineering. There is minimum percentage of marks set by college for branch change.

You must have required necessary percentage of marks for branch change then only you can change your stream from civil engineering to mechanical engineering. You need to write an application to your Head of Department regarding branch change. You must not have any backlog in first year, otherwise you will not be eligible.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?