14th April 2018, 10:01 AM
.rinki.

How can I get my lost admit card of NIFT entrance exam?

Hello everyone, I have applied for the entrance exam of NIFT. But unfortunately I have lost my admit card. I am very much worried about it. Please help me to know that how I can get my admit card again? Please help me!

15th April 2018, 03:47 PM
sha2nk90

Default Re: How can I get my lost admit card of NIFT entrance exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by .rinki. View Post
Hello everyone, I have applied for the entrance exam of NIFT. But unfortunately I have lost my admit card. I am very much worried about it. Please help me to know that how I can get my admit card again? Please help me!
Now a days all the admit cards are issued online. They also send you the admit card to you registered email id. Since the admit card is made available to download online it remains there till one day before the exam. So if you have your registration number or the details for the online application with you, you can visit the official website https://nift.ac.in/ and download your admit card under the section Admissions.
If you are unable to locate the mail containing your registration number sent by NIFT, then you should type NIFT in the serach box of your email dashboard and in this way you should be able to locate the email sent by the NIFT.
If admit card is not available to download at the website then you need to contact the official contact number of NIFT for further guidance. Their contact number is +91-11-26542000.
18th April 2018, 02:50 PM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get my lost admit card of NIFT entrance exam?

Yes, you can get the lost the admit card for NIFT entrance exam. There are 3 possible ways through which you can get back your lost admit card.

Firstly check your mail because NIFT will send you a copay if admit card. If you find you admit card then you can download and take it your examination centre.

If you don’t find admit card then go to your examination centre and submit your details like identity proof and application number. They’ll give you the admit card or they’ll send you the copy to your mail so that you can print out and attend the exam.

If you don’t have an exam centre near your place then it will be better if you call the NIFT Delhi office and tell your details or you can even mail them the details. They’ll send your admit card in online so that you can download the admit card.
The contact details of the NIFT office are 011-26542100, 011-26542067, 011-26542000.
You can contact them and get the admit card.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?