31st May 2015, 01:07 AM
Unregistered

Which is the best country to study marine engineering? Is there any scholarship available?

Which is the best foreign country to study marine engineering. what is the fee structure?i am sc candidate . can i get any scholarship? Can you please provide me more details on this? I need to take a decision on choosing the college and country and I wanted to do it in the right place!

Related Questions:
  1. How to join Marine engineering course after studying 12th? How to get scholarships to attend marine engineering?
  2. How to join PG course in marine engineering after my UG? Which institute is best to study marine in India? Is there any entrance exam for marine engineering?
  3. List of scholarship exam to write for studying in abroad?
  4. How to study Marine engineering from Abroad on part time basis? Fees including hostel?
  5. How to join marine engineering after studying B.E Computer Science?
  6. Am I eligible for Marine Engineering after scoring 65% in 12th? Fee structure for Marine Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Is it possible to get scholarship for doing Marine Biology for dong BSc Life Science in abroad? What are the career prospects?
  8. Procedure to study Ph.D with scholarship in Europe?
  9. List of universities in Abroad which offer MS in Architecture with scholarship?
  10. After scoring 67% in 12th am I eligible to do Marine Engineering? Fee structure of this course?
  11. Am I able to do Marine Engineering after 12th with 65%?
  12. Can I study B.Tech in any foreign country with scholarship if completed Diploma in E&TC?
  13. Can I study Marine related courses after completing Diploma in Electrical & Electronics Engineering?
  14. Best country to study Master of Physiotherapy with scholarship in Abroad?
  15. List of scholarships available for B.Tech(Marine Engineering) student?
  16. How to get full scholarship to study abroad?
  17. Can I study Diploma in Marine Engineering after completing B.E.(Electrical & Electronics Engineering)?
  18. After finishing Electrical and Electronics Engineering Diploma how can i study Marine Engineering?
15th June 2015, 10:20 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which is the best country to study marine engineering? Is there any scholarship available?

There are many countries which expertise in Marine Engineering. However, the best countries to pursue Marine Engineering are USA and Australia owing to its huge coastline and excellent marine infrastructure. The fee structure varies from location to location and university to university. Hence you need to check this out with the concerned institute in which you are interested to enroll. Yes, you can get scholarship if you do well in the entrance exams based on which they take admission or later on in your academics owing to bright performance.
4th July 2019, 03:42 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which is the best country to study marine engineering? Is there any scholarship available?

How to get eligibility to write certificate of competency marine engineering class 2exams in Poland
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?