8th March 2016, 06:13 PM
Unregistered

How to apply for Vocational training during 3rd year B.pharma course?

Sir,

Myself doing b.pharm and right now i am in my 3rd year. So please let me know how to apply for the vocational training during my present semester?

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to apply for Vocational Training in Infosys for B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year student?
  2. List of the companies along with their procedure, offering vocational training for civil engineering students? I am pursuing B.Tech(3rd year) with civil engineering stream from NIT, Suratkal -- [Most Discussed]
  3. How to do vocational training from railway? I am a 3rd year in ECE department
  4. Detailed information about winter vocational training in NTPC being 3rd year Mechanical engineer?
  5. Procedure to apply for Vocational Training at BHEL, Bhopal for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student?
  6. How and where should I apply for vocational training in Tata Steel?
  7. How can I apply for Vocational Training in NTPC if pursuing B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year?
  8. When and how to apply for Summer Vocational training?
  9. Detailed information and requirements to pursue Winter Vocational Training programme in NTPC for B.Tech(EEE) 3rd year student?
  10. Procedure to apply for Vocational Training in Wipro, Kolkata for B.Tech 3rd year student?
  11. How to apply for vocational training in BARC?
  12. Is Hindustan Aeronautics Limited offered Vocational Training to B.E.(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student? Procedure to apply?
  13. Procedure to apply for Vocational Training at NTPC, Muzaffarpur for B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  14. How to apply for vocational training at Reliance?
  15. Detailed information about the Summer Vocational Training in Indian Railway for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student?
  16. Procedure to enroll for vocational training at BARC Mumbai?
  17. Companies offering Vocational Training to Civil student? How to apply?
  18. When the admission form for Vocational Training in IIT will be published? Procedure to apply for B.E.(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student?
8th March 2016, 09:04 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to apply for Vocational training during 3rd year B.pharma course?

The procedure of application depends on the concerned organization in which you want to pursue your vocational training. For most of the institutes you need to get the application form from the concerned organization. Fill that application form as per specified instruction and submit it with the requisite documents. You will need to pay a certain amount of money as the fees for vocational training. For other organizations, you can get the form online, download it and submit the application form fully filled along with requisite documents and demand draft of training fees.
10th March 2016, 04:10 PM
OnePlus

Default Re: How to apply for Vocational training during 3rd year B.pharma course?

** Firstly you need to choose the company or organization inwhich your want to do training.
** Then go through the training office of that company in which you want to do training and take the application form for the industrial training if they conduct.
** Then fill it with the full detail along with personal and academic detail and with your CV.
** At the time submission you have also had to submit the photocopy of NOC Certificate which you will get in your college.
** If your application will selected then you will get information for that or your name will be there in the final list of the candidate selected for the training.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?