21st August 2011, 11:55 AM
manum

How can I go abroad after completing B.Tech in Mechanical? Are there any scholarships? I want to do M.Tech in abroad

l completed my b tech in mechanical and i want to do m tech in abroad. how i can go to abroad? is there is any scholarships?

12th February 2016, 11:53 PM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: How can I go abroad after completing B.Tech in Mechanical? Are there any scholarships? I want to do M.Tech in abroad

You need to crack the GRE and TOEFL Entrance Examinations to be eligible for the course of M.Tech in US.
Yes there are Scholarships that is provided for the course of M.Tech Abroad but to be eligible for the Scholarship you will need to have good Domain Knowledge.
You will also require a good academic record throughout your career and then you will have to clear a Personal Interview to be eligible for the Scholarship.
This is what you need to do to get admission to the course of M.Tech Abroad.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?