15th March 2015, 07:27 PM
Unregistered

Can I do PG course in abroad after completing B.E in Mechanical?

Can I do pg course or ME course in abroad after completing my BE in mechanical? Can you please guide me with the information which is required for me to proceed further with my dream? Hoping to get more suggestions from everyone.

Thanks.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I pursue B.E in Mechanical in Abroad Studies after completing diploma in Mechanical Engineering
  2. How to go to abroad for work while in final year Mechanical engineering? What is the procedure?
  3. After completing B.Sc in H&HA how to go for Abroad for further studies?
  4. How can I study M.Tech in Abroad after completing B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering)?
  5. How to earn money and get a job in abroad after completing diploma in mechanical engineering with first class?
  6. How may i pursue GME course in marine from abroad after completing B.Tech in mechanical engineering?
  7. How can I go abroad after completing B.Tech in Mechanical? Are there any scholarships? I want to do M.Tech in abroad
  8. Can I study B.Tech in Abroad after completion of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  9. Am I eligible to study abroad after completing FYBCom?
  10. Can I do MS abroad in Mechanical Engineering after completing 4 years Technical diploma course?
  11. Which courses can I do after completing mechanical engineering? What kind of jobs can one get after mechanical engineering from India or Abroad?
  12. How may I get a job in abroad after completing Diploma in mechanical engineering?
  13. Which one is better between CS and ICWA if I want to go abroad after completing? Which has a better scope? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. How to study MS in Abroad after completing BE? How much does it costs?
  15. How to go abroad after completing my B.E?
  16. Can I study B.Tech/B.E in abroad after completing diploma mechanical
  17. What is the procedure of studying MCA course from abroad after completing BCA from India?
  18. Can I do BS in Mechanical abroad after completion of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
15th March 2015, 09:46 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do PG course in abroad after completing B.E in Mechanical?

Yes, definitely you can pursue Post Graduation course in Abroad after completion of B.E Mechanical Engineering course. You can pursue your higher studies in post graduation courses like MBA, M.Tech, MS, etc. in Abroad universities. To get admission in MS/M.Tech course in Abroad universities, you need to appear in GRE and TOEFL/IELTS examinations. Appearing in GRE examination is not mandatory to get admission in Abroad universities. If you are interested to pursue MBA course in Abroad universities, then, you need to appear in GMAT and TOEFL/IELTS examinations. By qualifying the examinations, you can apply for admission to Postgraduate courses in Abroad universities.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?