9th December 2014, 02:53 PM
Unregistered

M.Tech in Abroad for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) student?

Hello
Can I study abroad(MTECH)
after Btech in mechanical engineering in india????
kindly help me to know more regarding this
waiting for your reply

Related Questions:
  1. Can I further opt for M.Tech course in abroad? I am a engineering student of 3rd year CSE
  2. In which exam I will have to appear to study M.Tech in Abroad being a B.Tech Aeronautical Engineering student?
  3. What should I choose between M.Tech and MBA if I want to study in abroad? Counties or universities which I should prefer?
  4. How may I appear for GTU exam in B.E as an ex-student after 2 years and then move to abroad?
  5. Difference between MS and M.Tech? Which one is more beneficial based on salaries, jobs and scope?
  6. List of colleges available for doing M.Tech after completing B.Tech with 54% marks?
  7. How can I give exam as an ex-student for GTU 3rd semester in computer engineering course of BE? What is the value of GTU degree in abroad?
  8. Colleges in India and Abroad for Mtech in Instrumentation?
  9. Mtech in aeronautics after btech in electrical and electronics? possible?
  10. Various method to go Abroad for weak student?
  11. Is it possible to study Integrated MBA-MS or M.Tech-MS course in Abroad?
  12. Is it possible to do M.Tech M.E in Aeronatical Engineering?
  13. Top colleges providing M.Tech Biotech through GATE? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Which are the good colleges for M.Tech in any trade of electronics?
  15. Should I do my M.Tech in Aeronautical from Indian or Abroad?
  16. Eligibility for Mtech, MTech(Res), Phd in streams like Biotechnology/Biomedical Engineering after Qualifying GATE? I am B.Pharm. student
  17. Institutes offering M.Tech Metallurgy in Distance Education mode in India?
  18. Eligibility, type of entrance exam, application procedure, fees and loan facility for pursuing M.Tech in Abroad?
11th December 2014, 10:54 PM
belide
Senior Member+++

Default Re: M.Tech in Abroad for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) student?

M.Tech in abroad is said to be MS. If you do Masters in India, it is called M.Tech and if you do Masters in abroad, it is called M.S. You can do M.S after completing B.Tech in India.

In order to do M.S in Mechanical Engineering in abroad, you need to appear for,

GRE - Graduation Record Examination and qualify in it. Getting 300 plus score can get you an admission in good universities.

TOEFL - Test Of English as Foreign Language and get 90 plus more to get in to reputed University.
11th December 2014, 11:33 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: M.Tech in Abroad for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) student?

Yes, you can definitely study post graduation abroad after completion of your B.Tech course in India. You have options of various countries and in turn various institutes to choose for studying abroad. You need to appear in the entrance exams- GRE and any one English Proficiency test among IELTS and TOEFL. Then you need to choose 4-5 universities as per the scores. You can choose more number of institutes but you need to pay extra money for that. On getting selected, you need to confirm the admission and proceed for VISA.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?