26th August 2013, 10:44 AM
Unregistered

How can I go for M.A English after doing B.A 4th year in RIE in Mysore

I am doing BA.Ed 4th year in RIE, mysore. and this year I will completing my course and I have interest to go for higher studies.. I want to go for MA English, so plz do suggest some major Universities where I can have master degree..

Related Questions:
  1. How may I get the previous year question papers of Mysore university for BA 2nd year exam for subjects like Kannada, English, History, Economics, Political Sciences etc?
  2. How to do internship as part time after pursuing B.E in Information Science Stream in Mysore?
  3. How may I get the previous year question papers of Mysore university for BA 2nd year exam for subjects like Kannada, English, History, Economics, Political Sciences etc?
  4. When is the MSc entrance exam? From where do we have to get the forms? Date of the entrance exams?
  5. How can I take admission in Ph.D in Aligarh University after finishing M.A English in Mysore University?
  6. Am I eligible for CID Mysore?
  7. Recognition of B.Com and B.Ed degree of Mysore University?
  8. How can I improve my English? I am doing MSc in Software Engineering
  9. List of ICSE/CBSE Schools in Mysore which offers Commerce in Higher Secondary education? -- [New]
  10. Correspondence diploma in electrical engineering in Mysore?
  11. Can I get admission in NIE Mysore with a good branch after scoring 67 marks in COMEDK? I have obtained 88% marks in 12th
  12. How may I get this year B.Pharma results of SS Nagar, Mysore?
  13. Previous years question papers for B.Com 1st semester Mysore University
  14. Colleges in India providing M.Phil in Clinical Psychology? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. List of CBSE Schools in Mysore for 7th student?
  16. Is the M.Tech degree offered by KSOU, Mysore approved by AICTE?
  17. Details of Maharashtra board English Medium Schools in Jalgaon City for class 4th to 10th standard?
  18. Criteria for filling the education officer exam form? With 152 Cm height am I eligible for officer exam test?
14th June 2014, 01:47 PM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: How can I go for M.A English after doing B.A 4th year in RIE in Mysore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am doing BA.Ed 4th year in RIE, mysore. and this year I will completing my course and I have interest to go for higher studies.. I want to go for MA English, so plz do suggest some major Universities where I can have master degree..
It's nice to see that you are interested to apply for a higher degree course after completing your bachelor degree. The applicant who complete bachelor degree without any pending backlogs are eligible to apply for M.A English course. So, If you have completed the bachelor degree course, then you are eligible for the MA English course.

MA (Master of Arts). The duration of the course has been for three years and the course is divided into four semesters. There are lots of colleges in India, which offers an MA (English) course in India

Eligibility Criteria:-

-The eligibility to apply for the MA in English course is graduate with relevant specialization from a recognized University/Institution.
-The candidate should be scored minimum 50% for general category candidates and 45% percentage of marks required for reserved category candidates.

-The candidate should not have crossed the age of 23 years (25 years for the reserved category)

Admission Procedure:-

The Admission for MA (English) course is based on the entrance examination performance. Reputed Institutions/Colleges conduct their own entrance examination within the College. The reputed Institutions like, Bangalore University, Madras University, etc.. So, you need to well prepare for the entrance examination to get admission for the MA English course.

Best MA English Colleges in India :-

~~ Pt. Jawahar Lal Nehru Government College
~~ Lady Shri Ram College
~~ Global Business School
~~ Vishal education college
~~ Hans Raj College
~~ Noida International University
~~ Shri Varshney College
~~ Dayanand Brajendra Swarup College
~~ Arignar Anna Government Arts College
~~ Eanathy Rajappa Arts and Science College
~~ K.R. College of Arts and Science
~~ Nethaji Subash Chandra Bose College
~~ Thiruthangal Nadar Arts And Science College
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?