2nd October 2011, 08:16 AM
vignesh57

How can I improve my English? I am doing MSc in Software Engineering

respected sir im doing M.Sc software engineering 4th year,, i have little bit knowledge about english,,, i want to develop my english knowledge,, so please help me for developing english knowledge,, how can i improve it please tell??

15th February 2012, 04:37 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I improve my English? I am doing MSc in Software Engineering

Quote:
Originally Posted by vignesh57 View Post
respected sir im doing M.Sc software engineering 4th year,, i have little bit knowledge about english,,, i want to develop my english knowledge,, so please help me for developing english knowledge,, how can i improve it please tell??
Good command over a language is key to success in any educational field. Be it Arts, Science or Commerce stream. Grammar is a spine of any language. Having a good command over grammar is very necessary as it will allow you to express your view point in an authentic manner. To improve your English, you can look to do some regular exercises with the intention of improving yourself in a day to day basis. Read good books of good writers. You need not have to choose the hardest in those categories as the simplest will do it for you. With reading you will regularly be coming into contact with new words and sentences. With a guide of a skilled personal you can enhance your skill. With regular persistence and hard work you will achieve your desired success.
19th November 2013, 05:42 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I improve my English? I am doing MSc in Software Engineering

I know little bit but i can't easily communicate in my own way.some time i strugle and some time i can't understand.some time my concentration deviated.in my mother language i don't learn any grammer and rules that one is automatically coming but i try to learn one year, still now i am not confidently speaking.i don't know why this munch of strugle in this area.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?