24th May 2012, 07:54 PM
sangavisundararajan

What is the qualification required for Aeronautical Field? I am a Aeronautical student

I am a aeronautical student,can i get a job equally to men,or what or the extra qualification should i posses to dominate mens?

Related Questions:
  1. Qualification required to study B.E.(Aeronautical Engineering) in Abroad?
  2. In which university can I get admission after BSc for PG with Aeronautical? Eligibility criteria for a student of PG with Aeronautical?
  3. Minimum academic qualifications required for Aeronautical Engineering course? What is the fee structure for an Indian Student or NRI student? Duration of the course and basic salary after completing Aeronautical Engineering?
  4. Any job vacancies in Aeronautical Field?
  5. What should I do after cracking IIT exam? Qualification necessary for Aeronautical Engineering?
  6. Which exams do I have to give to become an Aeronautical Engineering? Job opportunities in Aeronautical Engineering? How much is the fee structure?
  7. How can I be a aeronautical engineer? I am a 12th standard student
  8. How to study in the field of Aeronautical after doing final year specialization of Aeronautical
  9. How to take admission in Aeronautical engineering? Minimum age required for aeronautical engineer?
  10. Universities conducting Aeronautical Engineering course? How much marks required in 10th and 12th to study Aeronautical Engineering? How much fee to be paid? Is there any guarantee of a job? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Top 10 universities which offer B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) in Abroad? Percentage required in 12th to study Aeronautical in Abroad?
  12. Percentage required in 12th to get admission for Aeronautical Engineering? Steps needed for admission in Government Aeronautical Engineering Colleges?
  13. Which is a better university to study Aeronautical Engineering? Marks required in 10th and 12th to study Aeronautical Engineering? How much is the fee structure?
  14. How to join Aeronautical Engineering after doing B.E computer science engineering?
  15. How to join Aeronautical Engineering after doing B.E computer science?
  16. How to Become an Aeronautical Engineer?
  17. Which are the jobs offered for Aeronautical Engineers? I am pursuing B.Tech final year Aeronautical
  18. Qualification required to study Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering course? -- [New]
23rd July 2012, 09:37 PM
potensis
Senior Member++

Default Re: What is the qualification required for Aeronautical Field? I am a Aeronautical student

If you complete your aeronautical degree course with good grades, you can certainly get a job, as the college/university you are pursuing the course from will certainly provide campus placement.
Men and women get jobs looking on their merits and not on gender. You do not need to do anything special to get a job like men. The job profiles in today's world are of equal standard for both men and women. But, yes you can do some physical exercise to increase you stamina and muscle power. Rest be assured to compete the men in your desired field with equal rights and standard.
23rd July 2012, 09:42 PM
potensis
Senior Member++

Default Re: What is the qualification required for Aeronautical Field? I am a Aeronautical student

If you complete your aeronautical degree course with good grades, you can certainly get a job, as the college/university you are pursuing the course from will certainly provide campus placement.
Men and women get jobs looking on their merits and not on gender. You do not need to do anything special to get a job like men. The job profiles in today's world are of equal standard for both men and women. But, yes you can do some physical exercise to increase you stamina and muscle power. Rest be assured to compete the men in your desired field with equal rights and standard.
30th January 2019, 11:52 AM
praveenyoutuber

Aspiring engineers develop their skills during the four years it takes to complete a bachelor's degree. Preparation can begin in high school, however, with courses in physics, chemistry and advanced mathematics, such as trigonometry and calculus. thanks
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?