27th June 2012, 10:09 PM
Unregistered

Can I join CA with 50% in 12th?

Can I goin C.A. with 50% in 12th?...please tell me if we can join it

29th July 2012, 12:15 AM
karthik.mm
Member+

Default Re: Can I join CA with 50% in 12th?

Dear friend

For your reference am providing you the link which contains all the details for the query
http://www.icsi.edu/

A Person can do CA if he has done Degree in any trade.

Fill the application form and apply for executive program as you have done degree and they don't ask for percentage of Marks.

All the best
29th July 2012, 07:11 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

You can join CA with this qualification. You will have to join for foundation exam which is CPT after 12th class. There is no percentage criterion so as to apply for CPT exam. On clearing CPT exam you can go for the next level in CA course. IPCC is the second level of CA which involves article ship training for 3 years. If you are able to clear this level you can join for final course in CA.
29th July 2012, 04:46 PM
rch91

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Can I goin C.A. with 50% in 12th?...please tell me if we can join it
Yes,you can do CA with 50% marks in 12th. Your percentage is low so work hard for entrance exam of CA i.e. CPT. If you are 12th pass out then prepare for CPT exam which is held every year twice:in june and in december.There are four subjects in this exam namely:Accounts,mercantile law,economics,quantitative aptitude(maths uptil 12th). So work hard in these subjects and give your best.
All the best....!!
30th July 2012, 02:41 PM
sheelasnj

CA: If you have taken up Commerce at the 10+2 level, one of the first careers that you probably must have thought of is that of Chartered Accountancy. Chartered Accountancy (CA) is one of the most sought after courses in India. It is the most prestigious qualification in accounting and finance degree.

Eligibility: If you have passed 10+2 from any stream from a recognized school, you are eligible to apply for the Common Proficiency Test (CPT) which is essential for the Entry Level Test for the Foundation Course. Register yourself at the ICAI (Institute of Chartered Accountants of India) and start preparing for the Foundation Course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?