9th February 2012, 07:36 PM
Unregistered

How to join Animation course?

sir I want to ask that I want do animation course. so give me some advise of these courses of different courses.....
thankss.......

12th February 2012, 06:43 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to join Animation course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir I want to ask that I want do animation course. so give me some advise of these courses of different courses.....
thankss.......
Animation courses consists of three type- Diploma, Advance Diploma and Degree course. There are two types of courses available in animation field, 2D and 3D. In present scenario 3D animation has more scope compared to 2D animation. In order to pursue this course one must have passed his/her Higher Secondary Examination. More than academic requirement, its the creativity and skill of the individual which leads to success in this field.
For more information refer to the official website of the following institutes:
Maya Academy of Advanced Cinematics - MAAC
Frame Boxx
Academy of Animation and Gaming - AAG
14th March 2013, 07:12 PM
Unregistered

Sir,i m B.E computer engineering student....can i go for animation after completing my degree???????there is a scope after degree....bcoz i m interested in animation like 3D 2D...now a days VFX is very popular....which is the better career B.E or animation????and what can i do????
27th April 2013, 01:10 PM
Unregistered

i want tn do animation in abroad..could u help me for finding the best universities...
And which cours is best?
20th December 2013, 11:03 AM
Unregistered

i am 12th arts repeater student, i want to join animation digital course it is possoble
7th February 2014, 12:38 PM
Unregistered

can i join animation after 12th.how much fees for it,how many years cours is it.
18th April 2014, 08:16 PM
Unregistered

I am doing my bsc .....I want to do animation do I have any short term course ....recommend me some pls
29th April 2014, 01:02 PM
Unregistered

Dear Students

I appreciate the interest you have shown to make your career in the field of Animation. We provide Career oriented Diploma and short term courses in 3D Animation, 2D Animation, Graphic Designing, Web Designing and VFX. Kindly refer to our website for more details www.bestanimationschool.com or visit our Center for Career Counselling session.

Regards

Shalu
Arena NSP

202-207, HB Twin Tower, 2nd Floor,
Netaji Subhash Place
011-27357230/33
16th February 2016, 05:41 PM
Unregistered

Thumbs up Re: How to join Animation course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
thankss.......

Today Animation & Gaming industry is progressing on fast pace and it offers great career opportunities, now many national universities are offering Degree courses in Animation.

Last year MNC's like TCS, Cognizant and Accenture have offered Rs. 5-7 Lakh Salary Package P.A for fresh graduates of BFA Bachelor Of Fine Arts 4 Year Creative Engineering Degree from Jawaharlal Nehru Architecture & Fine Arts University Hyderabad, BFA is equal to B.Tech and its a professional degree. There are other universities alos offering 3 year degree programs.

to know more details visit www.digiquestacademy.com
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?