9th May 2011, 05:39 PM

List of colleges providing animation courses in Coimbatore? What's the admission procedures for the same

sir i have completed my diploma in mechanical engg. in pacr poltechnic college. now i am intrested to join animation course. so what is the procedure to me. please give some suggesstion to me. and i am intrested to join animation course in coimbatore. so please give the name of college in coimbatore.

Related Questions:
  1. List of the government colleges providing degree in Animation in India?
  2. Any colleges providing Multimedia course in 2D, 3D animation?
  3. Colleges providing B.Com with chartered accounting course in Coimbatore? How to get admission in reputed colleges in Coimbatore?
  4. Which are the best courses in Animation? I have comleting class 12th
  5. Which are the best courses in Animatin? Best colleges in India?
  6. After Diploma Civil can I do Animation course? What is the future in Animation course?
  7. List of the government colleges providing BSc in Animation? What is the fee structure in Delhi and Noida?
  8. Can I go for Animation course after B.Com? How much does it cost? Which Animation course is better for me between B.Sc in Animation and M.Sc. in Animation? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. What are all courses needed to do to get job in field of Animation? Are Animators paid well?
  10. How to get admission in Animation course? What is the fee structure?
  11. Colleges providing B.Com with chartered accountant courses in Palakkad and Coimbatore?
  12. List of Animation courses to join after completion of B.Tech in Computer Science? What will be the career scope for these courses?
  13. Is B Sc (Animation) better or short term courses in animation with general graduation (BA/B.Com) is better?
  14. List of the colleges in Coimbatore offering part time course in M.E?
  15. List of some short term Diploma Courses and ITI in Animation or Mobile Technology?
  16. Which institute is best for Diploma (Mechanical Engineering) in Coimbatore?
  17. List best Architecture colleges in Coimbatore?
  18. List of colleges offering Mathematics, Physics and English postgraduate courses in Coimbatore? -- [New]
11th March 2012, 06:38 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of colleges providing animation courses in Coimbatore? What's the admission procedures for the same

how many colleges for animation courses in coimbatore
25th July 2012, 07:43 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of colleges providing animation courses in Coimbatore? What's the admission procedures for the same

can i join amimatiom courses after my 2 and what is mark taken for that
4th April 2013, 09:37 PM
Unregistered

Good evening sir...I completed my B.SC.CS... Now am interested in doing animation course in coimbatore... I need some colleges name who were offering animation course....
17th April 2013, 05:52 PM
Unregistered

sir I have just now completed 12th. I like to do animation.list me the best colleges in coimbatore and also the placements.
13th May 2013, 06:15 PM
Unregistered

i want to download animation books , is there any way?
7th May 2014, 04:05 PM
Unregistered

sir,iam nithya i have completed diploma in computer science. i want to do bsc animation , so please show the college providing animation deegree in coimbatore
13th March 2015, 07:13 PM
Unregistered

i am uma i have completed 10th i want to do animation in polytec in coimbatore so please show the college providing animation in diplomo
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?