25th January 2012, 03:27 PM
Unregistered

How can I join Army after completing 10th and diploma?

I wnt 2 join army nd i complet 10th and now i'm doing diploma but i want to join army how can join?

4th February 2012, 09:46 PM
infoysis
Senior Member+++

Default Re: How can I join Army after completing 10th and diploma?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I wnt 2 join army nd i complet 10th and now i'm doing diploma but i want to join army how can join?
If your interested to apply for Indian Army academy then you should apply for NDA or CDS Examination Which is conducted by UPSC . But your not eligible for both the NDA as well as CDS Examination after complete 10th and Diploma courses . If your interested to apply for NDA Examination then you should complete 12th standard and If your interested to apply for CDS Examination then you should complete bachelor degree then only your eligible for CDS Examination .

NDA :- ( National Defence Academy ) .

Eligibility criteria for Army academy ( NDA ):-

You should be citizen of India . You should be Unmarried male candidate . You should Qualified in 12th standard in any discipline like Commerce / Arts / Science / Vocational etc.. from recognized university . Your age should 16.5 years to 19 years . You should be physically fit of the NDA training academy .

CDS :- Combined Defence Academy .

Eligibility criteria for Army academy ( CDS )

You should be citizen of India . You should qualified in bachelor degree in any stream like , B.com / B.sc / BBA / BA etc.. from recognized university . Your age should be 19 years to 24 years . You should Unmarried male candidate at the admission for CDS Examination . You should be physically as well as medically fit for the CDS training academy .

So , as per the eligibility criteria your not eligible for For NDA as well as CDS Examination , If your interested to apply for NDA Examination then you need to complete 12th Board Examination , Then only your eligible for NDA Examination .
4th February 2012, 10:15 PM
mobeshpal
Senior Member+++++

Hi Dear

After complete your 10th then you go for defense service
after that you go for give NDA exam after 12th science
or if you go for after 10th then you go for Soldier post.
but now most of the position is all graduates students..
so after graduation if you join then chance is better for others.

Good Luck...........
4th February 2012, 10:17 PM
Ashwinkumar Hallikar

you are not eligible for army
because your qualification is not 12th you should complete 12

1) candidate should be citizen of India .
2) candidate should be Unmarried male candidate .
3) candidate should Qualified in 12th standard
4) candidate age should 16.5 years to 19 years .
5) candidate should be physically fit of the NDA training academy .
4th February 2012, 10:20 PM
Ashwinkumar Hallikar

you are not eligible for army
because your qualification is not 12th you should complete 12

1) candidate should be citizen of India .
2) candidate should be Unmarried male candidate .
3) candidate should Qualified in 12th standard
4) candidate age should 16.5 years to 19 years .
5) candidate should be physically fit of the NDA training academy .
4th February 2012, 11:52 PM
jxsab
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hey friend,

It is good to see your interest towards getting into Indian Army,after all completing 10th.But still you can't get into Indian Army with only this qualification as it makes you ineligible to apply for it.

To join in Indian Army,the minimum qualification needed is that you need to have completed +2,in order to apply for the entrance exams like NDA and TES Exam

NDA - National Defence Academy

TES - Technical Entry Scheme

For applying for these exams you need to satisfy the eligibility criteria for them and they may include such as:

For NDA:

> For this exam the candidate need to be a citizen of India

> The candidate appearing for this exam must be a unmarried male candidate

> The age limit for this exam is that the candidate should have 16 1/2-19 years

> Education qualification for this exam is that the candidate need to have completed +2 for joining in Indian Army

> The candidate need to be physically fit

For TES:

> The candidate need to be a citizen of India

> The age limit for this exam is that the candidate must have 16 1/2-19 1/2 years

> Education qualification for this exam is that the candidate need to have completed +2 with physics and mathematics as subjects in order to apply.

> Candidate need to be physically fit while appearing for the exam

Physical Standards for Indian Army:

ALL THE BEST
5th February 2012, 09:30 AM
Ravikanth2027
Senior Member+++++

yea your eligible for army exams with 60% marks in 12th stands
age linit:

161/2 -19 years

you can also applying nda ,cds , airforce jobs with 12th stands
5th February 2012, 10:42 AM
priyo06
Senior Member+++

dear friend,

No you are not eligible after 10th standard

After 12th or after graduation you can join Indian Army.As you are a candidate of 10th then you are not much eligible for Indian Army. First complete your 12th standard and then you are very much eligible. See you have to take information from different newspapers and websites when the vacancies of Navy will come and according to this you can apply.

You can also apply for N.D.A. and C.D.S.(Common Defense Services). There generally two examination are held for N.D.A., one is N.D.A.-1 and another is N.D.A.-2.You can also attempt both this two exam.

For more details i.e. if you can apply and want to download previous year papers then you can visit the following websites :

http://indianarmy.nic.in
and
http://www.upsc.gov.in
and
http://www.freshersworld.com

all the best.
5th February 2012, 12:26 PM
dhirajen18
Senior Member+++++

You can join Indian Army after 10th and Diploma but in lower cadre job but if you are interested for officer post then you may apply for NDA after 12th or CDS after Graduation.

NDA - NATIONAL DEFENCE ACADEMY exam conducted by UPSC twice every year for entry in to Indian Army, Navy and Air Force wings of NDA.

The eligible candidate must be an unmarried Indian male within the age group of 16.5 to 19 years of age having either appeared for the final 12th exam or passed from any stream with good physical fitness to apply for Indian Army of NDA.

CDS - COMBINED DEFENCE SERVICE exam conducted by UPSC two times every year for entry in to Indian Military Academy, Naval Academy, Air Force Academy and Officer's Training Academy of CDS.

The eligible candidate must be an Indian National within the age group of 19 to 25 years of age having either appeared for the final Graduation Degree exam or passed from any stream from a recognised University with good physical health, can apply for CDS.

For more information you may log on to www.upsc.gov.in
5th February 2012, 12:28 PM
dhirajen18
Senior Member+++++

You can join Indian Army after 10th and Diploma but in lower cadre job but if you are interested for officer post then you may apply for NDA after 12th or CDS after Graduation.

NDA - NATIONAL DEFENCE ACADEMY exam conducted by UPSC twice every year for entry in to Indian Army, Navy and Air Force wings of NDA.

The eligible candidate must be an unmarried Indian male within the age group of 16.5 to 19 years of age having either appeared for the final 12th exam or passed from any stream with good physical fitness to apply for Indian Army of NDA.

CDS - COMBINED DEFENCE SERVICE exam conducted by UPSC two times every year for entry in to Indian Military Academy, Naval Academy, Air Force Academy and Officer's Training Academy of CDS.

The eligible candidate must be an Indian National within the age group of 19 to 25 years of age having either appeared for the final Graduation Degree exam or passed from any stream from a recognised University with good physical health, can apply for CDS.

For more information you may log on to www.upsc.gov.in
10th February 2012, 08:20 PM
Unregistered

i want to join Indian army after computer diploma at any post what should i do?
13th August 2013, 12:33 PM
Unregistered

hi sir, my name is jayavishnu iam studying in diploma in electronics & communication engineering 1st year, after completing B.E in ECE which ranking i can join after attending the selection?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?