5th September 2013, 01:22 PM
Unregistered

How can i join Indian Army after completing 10th with 95%

respectde sir
my name is venatesh i compleated my 10th class and got 95 % .i am in andhra pradesh .how can i join in indian army this year.my height is 172 cm and i am an athlete.

7th April 2014, 12:48 AM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: How can i join Indian Army after completing 10th with 95%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
respectde sir
my name is venatesh i compleated my 10th class and got 95 % .i am in andhra pradesh .how can i join in indian army this year.my height is 172 cm and i am an athlete.
With 10th Qualification you 're not applicable to apply for this NDA Entrance Examination . Because you have not satisfy the educational qualification. The Minimum Educational qualification to appear in NDA Entrance Examination is that the candidate should complete 12th Standard or Equivalent Examination from recognized university .

NDA Stands for National Defence Academy and this Entrance Examination is organized by Union Public Service Commission for every twice in a year. To appear in this Entrance Examination ,You have to satisfy education qualification for joining in Indian Army.

NDA Examination is taken by students who have qualified or are completing their 12th Standard or Equivalent Examination from recognized university. Any subject 12th Standard candidate are eligible to appear in Army Wing.

All those candidate who have cleared 10+2 examination with pass in Physics and Mathematics subject are applicable for Airforce and Navy Wing . Awaiting for 12th Board Examination may also eligible to apply for this Entrance Examination. The age limit for appear in this NDA Entrance Examination is that the candidate age should be Minimum 16.5 years to 19 years No Upper age relaxation for any category candidates. The Applicant must be a Unmarried male candidate with good Physical Standard .

It's nice see that you're interested to apply for NDA Entrance Examination, I suggest you to continue you're studies and try to Complete 12th Standard. After Completing you're 12th Standard based on specialization you may take part in any one of the Wing .

For more please visit here :http://www.upsc.gov.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?