5th August 2012, 03:00 PM
2306ank

How can I join Army after completion of B.Tech in ECE stream?

I am doing B-tech from ECE, I want to join army after my completion so may anyone help me in my decision.

7th August 2012, 12:28 PM
nitz90
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: How can I join Army after completion of B.Tech in ECE stream?

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2306ank View Post
I am doing B-tech from ECE, I want to join army after my completion so may anyone help me in my decision.
How To Get Into The Indian Army After B.Tech

Its a matter of great honour and pride that you are taking interest in joining the Indian Army..

Since you have completed your graduation..hence you can appear for the CDS (Combined Defence Services) Exam which is conducted two times every year by the Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) in the months of February and September..

The forms for the February Exam shall be available in the month of November and for the September Exam..the forms shall be available in June..

A candidate must have the following minimum eligibility criterion in order to appear for the CDS Exam :-

>> The candidate must be within the age limit of 19-24 years for joining the Indian Military Academy (IMA) or Officer's Training Academy for which you should be in the age limit of 19-25 years of age..

>> The candidate must have completed his/her graduation from a recognized University or institution..

The exam pattern for the exam is as follows :-

>> General Knowledge
>> English
>> Elementary Maths

You need to clear the following rounds in order to get recruited :-

>> Written Exam
>> Interview Round
>> Medical Examination

I have also attached a few previous year papers of CDS so that they help you out in your preparations for the exam..

For any further information on the exam you can Click Here

all the best..

With Warm Regards
Nitz
Attached Files
File Type: pdf CDS-1 ENGLISH 2012.pdf(543.5 KB, 78 views)
File Type: pdf CDS-1 MATHS 2012.pdf(729.6 KB, 91 views)
File Type: pdf CDS-1 GK 2012.pdf(2.00 MB, 101 views)
7th August 2012, 12:37 PM
jxsab
Senior Member+++++

Cool Re: How can I join Army after completion of B.Tech in ECE stream?

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2306ank View Post
Hey friend,

To join in Indian Army you need to write the entrance exam,as being a completed B.Tech student which is a UG course.

The entrance exam which you can write with this qualification are:

CDS - Combined Defence Service

UES - University Entry Scheme

Eligibility Needed For CDS :-

Nationality:

~ Candidate must be a citizen of India

Martial Status:

~ Candidate appearing must be a unmarried male candidate

Age Limit:

~ The age limit needed for joining in Indian Army is that the candidate must have 19-24 years

Education Qualification:

~ The education qualification needed by the candidate to join in Indian Army is that he should have completed a degree in any discipline from a recognized university

Physical Standard:

~ You need to be physically fit while appearing for the exam

Eligibility Needed For UES :-

Nationality:

~ Candidate must be a citizen of India

Martial Status:

~ Only unmarried male candidate is eligible for the exam

Age Limit:

~ The age limit needed for joining in Indian Army is that the candidate must have 19-25 years

Education Qualification:

~ The education qualification needed by the candidate to join in Indian Army is that he should have completed a degree in any discipline from a recognized university

~ Even final year candidates can apply for the exam

If you satisfy the criteria's for the respected exam then you can apply for that exam.

ALL THE BEST
10th August 2012, 03:33 PM
guri kaur
Senior Member+

Default Re: How can I join Army after completion of B.Tech in ECE stream?

hi...!!!

-->YES,you can join indian army after your B.tech through the entrance exam CDS.

-->ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR THE CDS exam is given as follows:-

-candidate must be indian.

-only unmarried male candidate is eligible for the same.

-age limit is 19-25 for the general category.

-age relaxation is there for SC/ST/OBC categories.

-educational qualification is needed by the candidate join in indian army is that he should have completed a degree in any discipline from a recognized university.

-->for more informatin you can visit:-
www.upsc.gov.in

all the best....go ahead!!!
16th June 2013, 08:23 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I join Army after completion of B.Tech in ECE stream?

can i for army in technical way like making robots n all ???
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?