20th September 2012, 03:51 PM
Prithviraj_Alex

How to join Army after completion of BE in Electronics and Communications stream?

how to join after army after be(E&C)?

Related Questions:
  1. How can I join Indian Army while pursuing B.Tech in electronics and communication
  2. How may I join Indian Army after completion of my B.Tech (ECE) next year?
  3. What I can do after passing 12th with commerce? -- [New]
  4. Which stream should I choose after completion of 10th Class to join Army?
  5. Which course to take for a better job after completion of B.Tech in Electronics and Communications?
  6. Am I eligible to join Indian Army after completion of 10+2 in Commerce stream without having Mathematics?
  7. How can I join Army after completion of B.Tech in ECE stream?
  8. List of colleges offering DGO after BAMS?
  9. How to join Army after completion of 12th Class in Science stream without Maths?
  10. Can I apply for Indian Air Force and Army having completed Diploma in Electronics and Communications Engineering? Procedure to join Air Force and Army?
  11. How to join Indian Army after completion of B.Tech in IT? What will be the career scope for me in Indian Army?
  12. How to join Army after studying in engineering in electronics and telecommunication
  13. How to join Indian Army after B.Tech. in Electronics and Electrical engineering?
  14. List of Universities to join M.Tech course after completion of Bachelors Degree in Electronics stream with 55% of marks?
  15. How to join distance M.Tech(Electronics and Communication) course after studying MSc(Electronics)
  16. Procedure to apply for Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering for ITI holder?
  17. How to join Indian Air Force(Especially MES) after the completion of Diploma in Electronics and Communications? Information about MES?
  18. Scope for computer engineer in Indian Army? How can I prepare for Army? -- [Most Discussed]
20th September 2012, 05:51 PM
santhoshkumar1988

Default Re: How to join Army after completion of BE in Electronics and Communications stream?

Dear aspirant yes you can apply for CDS exam after your degree in engineering. As you are a technical graduate you are eligible for all three forces that is Army , Air force and navy.

Your age must be 19 to 25 years if you want to apply for this exam.

You have to pass Objective type paper and SSB interview to become officer in defence services.

You can also apply for UES university entry scheme if you don't have any backlogs in previous semesters.

Detailed Syllabus For Combined Defence Services (CDS) Written Examination

ENGLISH (CODE No. 01)
The question paper is designed to test the candidates’ understanding of English and uses of words.

GENERAL KNOWLEDGE (Code No. 02)
General Knowledge includes knowledge of Current Events, History of India and Geography of nature.

ELEMENTARY MATHEMATICS (Code No. 03)

ARITHMETIC: Number System-Natural numbers, Integers, Rational and Real numbers. Fundamental operations-addition, subtraction, multiplication, division, square roots, decimal fractions etc.

Unitary method- time and distance, time and work, percentages, applications to simple and compound interest, profit and loss, ratio and proportion, variation etc.

Elementary Number Theory - Division algorithm. Prime and composite numbers. Tests of divisibility by 2,3,4,5,9 and 11. Multiples and factors. Factorisation Theorem. H.C.F. and L.C.M. Euclidean algorithm, Logarithms to base 10, laws of logarithms, use of logarithmic tables.

ALGEBRA:

Basic Operations, simple factors, Remainder Theorem, H.C.F., L.C.M. Theory of polynomials, solutions of quadratic equations, relation between its roots and coefficients (Only real roots to be considered). Simultaneous linear equations in two unknowns-analytical and graphical solutions. Simultaneous linear equations in two variables and their solutions. Practical problems leading to two simultaneous linear equations or inequations in two variables or quadratic equations in one variable & their solutions. Set language and set notation, rational expressions and conditional identities, Laws of indices.

TRIGONOMETRY:

Sine x, cosine x, Tangent x when 0° </= x </= 90° Values of sin x, cos x and tan x, for x = 0°, 30°, 45°, 60° and 90° Simple trigonometric identities. Use of trigonometric tables. Simple cases of heights and distances.

GEOMETRY :

Lines and angles, Plane and plane figures, Theorems on (i) Properties of angles at a point (ii) Parallel lines, (iii) Sides and angles of a triangle, (iv) Congruency of triangles, (v) Similar triangles, (vi) Concurrence of medians and altitudes,

(vii) Properties of angles, sides and diagonals of a parallelogram, rectangle and square (viii) Circles and its properties including tangents and normals, (ix) Loci.

MENSURATION :

Areas of squares, rectangles, parallelograms, triangle and circle. Areas of figures which can be split up into these figures (Field Book), Surface area and volume of cuboids, lateral surface and volume of right circular cones and cylinders, surface area and volume of spheres.

STATISTICS :

Collection and tabulation of statistical data, Graphical representation frequency polygons, histograms, bar charts, pie charts etc. Measures of central tendency.

BEST OF LUCK...
1st March 2013, 05:26 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to join Army after completion of BE in Electronics and Communications stream?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prithviraj_Alex View Post
how to join after army after be(E&C)?

You have completed BE degree in ECE . You want join in Indian Army so dont worry you have one option to attend in CDS exam.

CDS Stand for Combined Defence Service Examination .This exam is conduct twice time in year .It is conducted by UPSC through SSB .

CDS examination is conducted for recruitment of Military Academy , Naval Academy , Air force Academy , Officer Training Academy in through CDS I and II Exam.

If you have completed any graduation degree from recognized university then you are applicable for Indian Military Academy and Officers Training Academy .But your age should be in between 19-24 Years old for Indian Military Academy but Officers’ Training Academy requires age criteria is 19-25 Years.

If you have completed B.Sc in Physics or Mathematics or Bachelor of Engineering(BE) degree then you are applicable for Naval Academy but your age should be in between 19-22 Years .

If you have completed graduation degree from recognized University with Physics and Mathematics at 10+2 level or Bachelor of Engineering(BE) then you are applicable for Air Force Academy .Your age should be in between 19-23 Years .

So you are eligible for CDS exam .I have listed some books for you.You can prepare well these books very well because these books are helpful for you.

CDS: Combined Defence Services Examination Guide
by R. Gupta
Publisher: Ramesh Publishing House

CDS Exam Guide: Combined Defence Services Exam
by Datason Rp
Publisher: New Light Publishers

CDS Combined Defence Services, Exam Guide
by Verma
Publisher: Asian Books

CDS I exam date is over for this year but you can apply here in CDS II exam throgh onlive .For online application for CDS Exam click on the link http://upsconline.nic.in/ .But you can apply here before last date .

Date of Notification : 25.05.2012
Last date for receipt of applications : 24.06.2013
Date of Commencement of Exam : 08.09.2013

For more details about CDS exam and Application process , you can visit to http://www.upsc.gov.in
2nd March 2013, 11:44 AM
onlyforyou
Senior Member+++

Dear Prithviraj,

You can join Indian Army, after completion your B.E. in Electronics and Communications stream, through CDS(Combined Defence Services) examination.

CDS examination is conducted twice every year by Union Public Service Commission(UPSC).

CDS has four wings mentioned as below:-

* Indian Naval Academy.

* Indian Air Force Academy.

* Indian Military/Army Academy.

* Officer's Training Academy.

The selection procedure for CDS examination is mentioned as below:-

* Written examination.

* Medical examination.

* Personal interview.

The eligibility criteria required for the CDS examination are prescribed as below:-

* Completion of graduation in Physics or Maths or B.E. for Indian Naval Academy and Indian Air Force Academy from any recognised college or university.

* Completion of graduation in any discipline for Indian Military/Army Academy and Officer's Training Academy from any approved college or university.

* Age limit:- 19-22 yrs for Indian Naval Academy.
19-23 yrs for Indian Air Force Academy.
19-24 yrs for Indian Military/Army Academy.
19-25 yrs for Officer's Training Academy.

* Sex:- Both male and female.

* Marital status:- Unmarried or single.

* Nationality:- Indian.

* Physical eligibility:-

CDS examination pattern:-

CDS examination syllabus:-

The best books for CDS examination are mentioned as below:-

Hope the above mentioned will help you to get the information you were searching for.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?