23rd August 2013, 03:16 PM
Unregistered

How can I join Army after DME?

sir; I complet my D.M.E in 2014 may. Then I am 23 year of my age. which is better for me army, navy, air force, bsf, ssb or any others difence service. ( [email protected]). pleace help me. thanks.

13th January 2016, 10:02 AM
userdefined

Default Re: How can I join Army after DME?

Defence service itself is a better option to go for after your DIploma in Engineering but you might not a many opportunities after your Diploma. If you are interested in Defence then better aim for Graduation in Engineering and not stop after your Diploma.

As your age is 23, it is better to try for Defence service as soon as possible since the age limit will be 25 and unmarried, there is relaxation in age in case of Defence service and there is no reservations too.

CDS is the entrance exam conducted by UPSC through which you can apply for getting into defence in case your age limit fails. This exam is conducted twice in a year and the basic qualification is to be degree holder.
13th January 2016, 10:55 AM
vinoth1922
Junior Member+

Default Re: How can I join Army after DME?

There are many posts available in these Defence force in India offering many posts starting minimum qualification of 10th std. You have completed Diploma in Engineering, so you might get wide more opportunities in the field of Defence service. Army and Navy is the best option since they call for recruitment many times in an year.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?