20th March 2015, 11:35 AM
Unregistered

How can I join B.COm honors(Economics) from symbiosis pune

I am appearing for 12th board this year in 2015. I want to do my B.Com honours (eco) from Symbiosis Pune. Please, guide me for the same.

Related Questions:
  1. Whether to opt MBA from Symbiosis, Pune or Singapore? What's the criteria for taking admission in Pune? Is there any entrance exam be conducted for taking admission in Symbiosis, Pune for MBA? What are the necessary documents required for the same?
  2. How should I get a seat in Symbiosis Pune?
  3. 2nd merit list of first year B.Com in Symbiosis College Pune?
  4. How to get admission for LLM in Symbiosis Law College, Pune?
  5. Am I eligible to apply for NETSET? I am B.Com graduate and have done 5 levels of german language. After my graduation I worked in TCS for 2 years and currently I am pursuing MBA through correspondence from Symbiosis, Pune
  6. Which Law College to join for 5 yrs intrgrated course?
  7. How to do MBA from Symbiosis(Pune) after scoring 44% in TYB.Com?
  8. How to join in Symbiosis pune? I Live in Bihar
  9. How should I join SCDL Symbiosis Pune?
  10. Is there any entrance test for admission in Symbiosis Pune?
  11. Universities for Bachelors in Economics in Mumbai?
  12. Which are the good colleges with placements in Pune or out of Mumbai which I can join after B.Com?
  13. What is the cutoff score required for admission in Symbiosis College of Commerce in Pune? Do outside Pune students get admission? Is hostel facility available? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. How to take admission in Symbiosis College of Arts and Commerce after scoring 56.6% in 12th commerce?
  15. How to get admission in SCMS Pune after appearing for Symbiosis Entrance Test
  16. Which colleges are available for course of Ll.B? I have done B.Com(p) from Delhi University and PGDBA from Symbiosis Pune
  17. Can I join the intermediate course after completing B.Com? Which is the best institute in Pune, Bangalore for company secretary course?
  18. SNAP exam question papers and solutions?
30th November 2017, 06:59 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I join B.COm honors(Economics) from symbiosis pune

The admission process in Bachelor of Commerce in Symbiosis Pune begins in month of May . The academic qualification required for Bachelor of commerce is that candidate must have done 12th from a recognized board.

If you want to pursue Economic Honors then you should have Mathematics in 12th. You need to wait for next year notification.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?