25th May 2013, 07:05 PM
Unregistered

How to join in Symbiosis pune? I Live in Bihar

hii sir
my name is vishal kumar , i live in bihar i want to join in simbusious pune.

Related Questions:
  1. What's the eligibility criteria for PB-PMT? I live in Bihar and have passout I.Sc from Bihar
  2. Whether to opt MBA from Symbiosis, Pune or Singapore? What's the criteria for taking admission in Pune? Is there any entrance exam be conducted for taking admission in Symbiosis, Pune for MBA? What are the necessary documents required for the same?
  3. Can I appear for Kolkata Air Force Rally if I live in Bihar?
  4. How should I get a seat in Symbiosis Pune?
  5. How to get admission for LLM in Symbiosis Law College, Pune?
  6. Can I do Mass Communication and English Hons at the same?
  7. Which Law College to join for 5 yrs intrgrated course?
  8. How to do MBA from Symbiosis(Pune) after scoring 44% in TYB.Com?
  9. How should I join SCDL Symbiosis Pune?
  10. Is there any entrance test for admission in Symbiosis Pune?
  11. Universities for Bachelors in Economics in Mumbai?
  12. What is the cutoff score required for admission in Symbiosis College of Commerce in Pune? Do outside Pune students get admission? Is hostel facility available? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. How to obtain the domicile certificate for MBA CET? How long it takes to obtain? From where to get the application form of domicile certificate?
  14. How to join TOEFL coaching class if i live in Patna
  15. How to get admission in SCMS Pune after appearing for Symbiosis Entrance Test
  16. Which colleges are available for course of Ll.B? I have done B.Com(p) from Delhi University and PGDBA from Symbiosis Pune
  17. SNAP exam question papers and solutions?
  18. Which university to choose for MBA between, Symbiosis, Pune University and Sikkim Manipal University? Is there any value of PGDBA?
30th September 2017, 07:47 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to join in Symbiosis pune? I Live in Bihar

Yes, you are eligible to get admission in Symbiosis Pune although you are from Bihar.

To get admission you have to appear and qualify in entrance examination conducted for admission in various course.

The admission is also offered on the JEE rank. It is among the best institute in Pune which offers various undergraduate, post graduate and higher courses.

No limitation for any state student to get admission in Symbiosis. For detail information visit at www.sis.edu.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?