16th August 2013, 01:39 PM
Unregistered

How can I join BSc Microbiology? What are the jobs available in India?

sir i wanted to join in b.sc microbiology but what i prefer after microbiology what are the jobs available in india and other countries

6th August 2014, 10:19 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I join BSc Microbiology? What are the jobs available in India?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir i wanted to join in b.sc microbiology but what i prefer after microbiology what are the jobs available in india and other countries
B.Sc stands for Bacheor of Science (Microbiology). The duration of the course is three years and course is divided into six semester. B.Sc Microbiology course has good scope in both the public as well as private sectors.

How to Join B.Sc Microbiology?

First, you need to satisfy the eligibility criteria to get admission to B. Sc Microbiology course. The basic eligibility criteria to apply for B. Sc Microbiology is, 12th standard or equivalent qualification in science stream with Physics, Chemistry and Biology from recognized university. The percentage of marks will differ from college to college. However, the candidate need to score at least 50% marks in 12th standard. The candidate who satisfies the eligibility criteria can directly apply for B. Sc Microbiology course by visiting the concerned university or official website of the concerned University. The course application form available in the institution counter office. You can get the application form from the Institution counter office itself.

Job after B.Sc Microbiology:-
  • The Applicant can work as a Analysts
  • The Applicant can work as a Cell Biologists
  • The Applicant can work as a Geneticists
  • The Applicant can work as a Science Writer
  • The Applicant can work as a Teachers
  • The Applicant can work as a Virologists
  • The Applicant can work as a Biomedical Scientists
  • The Applicant can work as a Mycologists
  • The Applicant can work as a Protozoologists
  • The Applicant can work as a Biochemist
  • The Applicant can work as a Bio technologist
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?