30th April 2012, 01:04 PM
biswajit.jha0

What is the difference among part time, full time and Correspondence M.Tech course?

which is the basic difarances part time, full time and crosspondances M.Tech

Related Questions:
  1. What is the difference among part time, full time and Correspondence M.Tech course?
  2. MCA part time course: Admission procedure? Form dates? difference between part time and correspondence?
  3. Which are the engineering courses and colleges around Tamilnadu?
  4. Procedure to join part time M.E/M.Tech in Anna University? What is the timing of part time M.Tech?
  5. Colleges in Mumbai who conducts PhD in Pharmaceutics? Difference between part time and full time PhD?
  6. What is the difference between part time and full time post graduation diploma
  7. Any universities offering M.Tech/MS as part time in Bangalore?
  8. What is the procedure to join M.E? Am I eligible to do M.A(Part time or Full time) after completing B.E Mechanical Engineering in correspondence
  9. Procedure to get admission in Ph.D(Pharmaceutics)? For which subject I should apply for UGC-NET if want to study Ph.D in Ceutics? Basic difference between Part Time and Full Time Ph.D?
  10. What is the admission procedure of MCA part time course? Difference between part time and correspondence MCA?
  11. Is Part-time MBA a good option with full time M.Tech?
  12. How to do part time B.E equivalent to full time? Is there any course available in India?
  13. Should I study Part Time MCA if working in an IT company? Is Part Time MCA has less value than Full Time MCA? -- [New]
  14. Which is a better course for me after BCA? What should we do to get better jobs?
  15. Procedure to complete part time MBA?
  16. Difference between Part Time MBA and Full Time MBA? List of good colleges for doing part time MBA in Mumbai? Procedure to apply for MBA parttime course?
  17. Is it possible to MBA and M.Tech in the same year?
  18. ME counseling dates 2010 for Anna University -- [Most Discussed]
27th May 2012, 08:32 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the difference among part time, full time and Correspondence M.Tech course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by biswajit.jha0 View Post
which is the basic difarances part time, full time and crosspondances M.Tech
There are various courses on offer by different Universities including M.Tech programs through various modes. Candidate seeking to pursue course through regular mode have to attend regular classes on daily basis. The degree obtained from this mode of study gets the maximum recognition. Candidate who are engaged with job commitment and are not able to attend classes on daily basis look to opt for the part time mode.These classes are held on either weekends or in the evenings. Candidate who are unable to attend the classes at all and are engaged with other commitment and are willing to pursue the course with their own pace and home look for the correspondence mode.
29th July 2012, 08:47 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the difference among part time, full time and Correspondence M.Tech course?

Hi I am working in shift duties (Morning , evening & night on alternate day) I want to do part time M tech.Please let me know what are the placement option available after M.tech & all the procedure for getting admission to part time M.tech course in Mumbai.
7th August 2012, 11:21 PM
Unregistered

Hi..this is Aasik. I hav completed B.E ECE on 2011. Give me the colleges in chennai who are providing m.tect course in Embedded system design? Also What will be required GATE percentile to join on the upcoming year?
28th January 2013, 08:28 PM
Unregistered

HI , is this same as regular course if we do part time in M.E. ?
4th March 2013, 06:02 PM
Unregistered

wat is the scope of regular,part time and correspondence? please help
2nd April 2013, 12:51 PM
Unregistered

I am working and i want to join BCA course please give Suggestion
29th July 2013, 01:06 PM
Unregistered

pls help me i have completed diploma engg in evening polytechnic now i can join BE day college,,,,,
1st July 2014, 10:50 AM
Unregistered

I want to complete my mtech with full time so is there any evening college for that?
6th August 2014, 10:12 AM
Unregistered

im mca now want to do m. tech will i be eligible for the assit. professor job after doing my m.tech part time
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?