3rd August 2013, 04:56 PM
Unregistered

How can I join in Ca after B.com?

how can l join in CA after bcom.....please tell me how can I join

4th August 2013, 11:19 AM
SK@S
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I join in Ca after B.com?

CA Course is done in three stages:
>> CPT
>> IPCC
>> MAINS

You can get the direct admission in the IPCC stage if you meet the below conditions:

>> Commerce Graduates needs to score minimum aggregate of 55% marks in B.COM to get exemption from appearing in the CPT exams.

A candidates can get exemption from giving the CPT exams if he/she has studied atleast 3 papers from the below list of papers.
Accounting,
Auditing,
Mercantile Laws,
Corporate Laws,
Economics,
Management including Financial Management,
Taxation including Direct Tax Laws, Indirect Tax Laws etc.,
Costing,
Business Administration,
Management Accounting

>> For Non Commerce Graduates, if they have scored more than 60% marks in Graduation, they get exemption from appearing in the CPT exams and get direct admission in the IPCC stage

If you meet the above conditions than go to the nearest ICAI office and buy the prospectus and take admission
4th August 2013, 01:24 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Hai Dude
You can join in CA course by directly into IPCC course after completing B.Com course.Generally to join CA everyone need to appear for CPT exam but there is no need of attempting the CPT exam those who have completed the graduation with 60% and they can join directly into second level of the CA course i.e..., IPCC course.After IPCC you can do final CA course,if you have qusalified final CA course with more than 60% then you can get a good job in top companies with high salary package of about 4-5 lakhs per year.
All The Best
4th August 2013, 07:55 PM
sherleytwain
Senior Member+++++

The procedure to apply for the Chartered Accountancy will remain the same even if you have completed Bachelor of Commerce or any other graduation course.

The first step is to clear the Common Proficiency Test. However if you have met the specific percentage in graduation then you are not required to give this Common Proficiency Test.

Instead you should go ahead with IPCC course. The IPCC course is second stage of Chartered Accountancy. Usually candidates have to clear Common Proficiency Test to get admission for it. But in case of graduates with certain percentage there is no need to do Common Proficiency Test and they can directly apply for IPCC.

Exemption Criteria

1. You must have scored at least 55 percent marks in commerce graduation.

2. Your marks in non commerce graduation course should be minimum of 60 percent.

Above is the exemption criteria. NOw you need to see whether you have scored 55 percent in Bachelor of Commerce or not. Because if you have then go for IPCC. Along with the IPCC course you should take admission for the Articleship.

After completing 9 months of articleship you can appear for the IPCC exams. While to appear for the final course you must clear 30 months of articleship.

However if you could not score 55 percent in graduation then better start the preparation for Common Proficiency Test. It is conducted in June and December. You will have to clear it to go ahead.

1. Fundamentals of Accountancy

2. Economics

3. Mercantile Law

4. Quantitative Aptitude

There are two groups of two subjects mentioned above. You will need to score 30 percent marks in each of the group to clear Common Proficiency Test and continue with taking admission for the IPCC.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?