15th August 2013, 08:35 PM
Unregistered

How can I join company secretary course after completing 12th

how we can join the company secretary cource after completing 12th

7th October 2015, 12:58 AM
Program complete
Senior Member++

Default Re: How can I join company secretary course after completing 12th

***To join Company Secretary (CS) Course, you should clear three levels of CS course and the concerning exams.
*Course includes three stages of study-
~Foundation program,
~Executive program, and
~Professional program

-You need to have successfully pass 10+2 or equivalent in any stream.

- You should register for the Foundation course of Company Secretary course.

-The foundation course of CS is an 8 month course.

-After completing the Foundation course you can apply for the Executive program.

-After qualifying the executive program, you are eligible for professional programme.

-After completing the professional program in the CS, you will become the Associate Member of ICSI.
The admission process for company secretary course is open to all eligible candidates and exams are carried out in the month of June and December each year for all three levels. After 12th you can apply for this course. The graduates can directly apply for the executive program..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?