30th August 2013, 06:21 PM
Unregistered

Is Karnataka open university approved by AICTE? I want to do B.Tech civil in distance education

is karnataka open university approved aicte or not ? I want to b-tech ( civil ) in distance education. Please guide me for right way . Thank you in advance.

19th June 2014, 09:13 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is Karnataka open university approved by AICTE? I want to do B.Tech civil in distance education

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
is karnataka open university approved aicte or not ? I want to b-tech ( civil ) in distance education. Please guide me for right way . Thank you in advance.

Karnataka State Open University was formally established on June 1, 1996 under the Karnataka State Open University Act of 1992

karnataka state open university( KSOU) is not approved by AICTE (All India council of technical education) .But Karnataka State Open University is approved by UGC.

From my point view , you should go for the university which are approved by AICTE because you want to do your technical degree.

The Karnataka State Open University has been recognized by the following organization -

1. DEC New Delhi.

2. AIU, Delhi.

3.ACU) London UK.

4. AAOU), Beijing, China.

5. COL

For more details about KSOU , you may log onto http://www.ksouedu.com/

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?