8th September 2012, 06:06 PM
Unregistered

How can I join IIT college after completion of 3 years diploma? What is the process to join IIT college?

How can join IIT college after completion 3 year diploma? what is the process to join IIT college?

10th November 2012, 07:45 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I join IIT college after completion of 3 years diploma? What is the process to join IIT college?

as a diploma holder can i join in B-TECH 2nd year through iit-jee
15th December 2012, 04:07 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I join IIT college after completion of 3 years diploma? What is the process to join IIT college?

how can I join iit by completing diploma
19th July 2013, 04:08 PM
Unregistered

I wants to join iit coll i have complete diploma in electrical engg so what is the procedure... Tell me......
7th August 2013, 10:12 PM
Unregistered

HOW CAN I JOIN IIT COLLEGE AFTER COMPLETING THREE YEAR DIPLOMA?
27th June 2014, 10:58 AM
Unregistered

May I appear in IIT entrance exam after completing 12th with PCM and diploma in CS branch from Govt polytechnic Saharanpur UP?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?