28th February 2015, 05:09 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to join Indian Army for a candidate who quit education after completing 7th standard?

Hi
I am Chetan Minocha from Dehradun city
I want to join Indian Army
But I have not completed my school studies after 7th class.
I have done 7th and left.
How can I join Indian army ?

1st March 2015, 12:46 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to join Indian Army for a candidate who quit education after completing 7th standard?

Sorry, to say that you cannot join in Indian Army if you had quit your education after completion of 7th standard because, the minimum educational qualification required to join in Indian Army is completion of 12th standard or equivalent in any discipline from a recognised university. To join in Indian Army, you need to appear in NDA examination after completion of your 12th standard by satisfying the below mentioned eligibility criteria :-

1. You must be a citizen of India.

2. You must have completed 12th standard or equivalent in any discipline from a recognised board.

3. You must be in between 16 1/2 to 19 years old.

4. You must be an unmarried male candidate.

5. You must be physically and mentally fit.

Since, you have not pursued 12th standard, you are not eligible to appear in NDA examination. So, to join in Indian Army, you need to continue your higher studies and after completion of 12th standard, you are eligible to appear in NDA examination and by qualifying in all the rounds of NDA selection procedure, you can join in Indian Army.
1st March 2015, 01:48 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to join Indian Army for a candidate who quit education after completing 7th standard?

I am sorry to say that, now you are not eligible to join in Indian Army. That's because to join in Indian Army, you should appear for NDA exam, for which the candidates, who have completed their 12th standard or any equivalent are only eligible. So, first try to complete your 12th standard , then you will become eligible to appear for NDA exam. After qualifying NDA exam, you can join in Indian Army.

Eligibility criteria to appear for NDA Exam:-
Candidates who can satisfy following criteria are eligible to appear for NDA exam.
1. Candidate must be a citizen of India.
2. Candidate must have completed his/her 12th standard or any equivalent exam from a recognized board.
3. Candidates age must be in between 16 1/2 to 19 years.
4. Candidate must be an unmarried male candidate.
5. Candidate must be physically and mentally fit.

How To Apply:-
Candidates can apply through online by the following websitehttp://www.upsconline.nic.in/mainmenu2.php
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?