6th September 2013, 10:25 AM
vijaykhatate

How can I join Indian Army? I have completed 12th and interested in Army

Dear Sir,

i want to join indian aarmy, bt i do not known what to do? pls tell me address
for joining indian aarmy from Maharashtra ? & where is aarmy in Maharashtra?

i am complete 12 th i am interested in aarmy ? pls what to do ? my personality also match this particular job.

18th September 2013, 11:33 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I join Indian Army? I have completed 12th and interested in Army

As you have completed 12th, you can join to NDA. Selection is made through NDA entrance examination conducted by UPSC. Applications can be forwarded through the website of UPSC. You must be an unmarried male candidate. Your age must be between 16 1/2 and 19 years. Further details on selection can be collected from UPSC website.
19th September 2013, 05:41 PM
dhirajen18
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I join Indian Army? I have completed 12th and interested in Army

Indian Army can be joined as officer after 12th standard through NDA.

NDA stands for National Defence Academy - Union Public Service Commission(UPSC) conducts NDA entrance examination twice every year as NDA-I and NDA-II to join Indian Army, Navy and Air Force.

The eligible candidate must be an Indian unmarried Male candidate only having eiother appear for the final 12th exam or pass in any stream from a recognised Board with the age of 16.5 to 19 years with good Physical and Mental Fitness, can apply for Indian Army of NDA.

NDA can be applied through on line only by paying requisite fee for the exam.

The selection is through written exam, Personal Interview, Physical fitness Test and finally through Medical Test.

For more information you may log on to http://www.upsc.gov.in
19th September 2013, 10:02 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Dear friend

To join in indian army,you need to appear for the NDA exam.To be eligible for the NDA exam,you must have completed 12th from a recognised board/institute.

The NDA exam will be conducted twice in every year by the UPSC for the following defence services :-
**Indian Army
**Indian Navy
**Indian Airforce

**Eligibility Criteria :-

-->You must have completed 12th from a recognised institute.

-->You must be a citizen of India.

-->The age limit to appear for the NDA exam is 16.5 to 19 years.

-->There is no age relaxation provided for any reseved category candidates to appear for the NDA exam.

-->Only unmarried male candidates can apply for the NDA exam.

-->You must be physically and mentally fit.

If you can fulfill the above mentioned eligibility criteria then you are eligible to appear for the NDA exam.After qualifying in all the rounds of the NDA exam,you can join in the Indian army.

All The Best
19th September 2013, 11:50 PM
tash1907
Senior Member+++++

Hi Friend..............

Indian Army aspirants, first crack for NDA Examination which is conducted by Union Public Service Commission in yearly twiece

Eligibility Criteria

The candidate should:

>> Have a XII Class / Equivalent passed certificate conducted by State Board / Universities. Those appearing for the exam can also apply provided they furnish the proof of passing the Class XII exam at a later date as specified by the UPSC.

>> Have Physics & Maths in 10+2 if he has applied for Navy & Air Force.

>> Be an unmarried male.

>> Be between 16 1/2 to 19 years of age.

>> Be physically fit.

Exam Pattern

The written test has 2 papers both of which will last for 150 minutes each:

Mathematics: Topics to be covered include Arithmetic, Mensuration, Algebra, Geometry, Trigonometry, Statistics

General Ability: This paper includes English & GK. Questions from Physics, Chemistry, General Science, History & Freedom Movement, Geography and Current affairs will be asked in the GK section
20th September 2013, 09:31 AM
SK@S
Senior Member+++++

To Join Indian Army Just After Passing Class 12th, You need to apply for the UPSC NDA exams:

Educational Qualifications:
Army Wing-12th Pass in any stream
Navy & Airforce Wing- 12th Pass with Subject Physics and Maths as subjects.

AGE-
Minimum age 16.5 years
Maximum age- 19 years

Only Unmarried Male candidates can apply

Selection Procedure involves:
>> Written Test
>> SSB interview

Papers of the written tests are:
Mathematics of 300 marks
General ability of 600 marks

Next NDA exams will be held on 20th April 2014
Notification will come out on 21st Dec 2013
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?