30th August 2011, 02:32 PM
Unregistered

Can I make my career in Navy or Airforce after passing 12th with Commerce?

Can I make my career in Navy or Air force after passing 12th with commerce?

30th November 2011, 06:18 PM
gamble007
Senior Member++

Default Re: Can I make my career in Navy or Airforce after passing 12th with Commerce?

I am very sorry to say that, you can not apply for the INDIAN NAVAL & AIR FORCE WING of the INDIAN army.You can only for the military branch.

I appreciate your indomitable spirit of serving nation.As for apply in AIR & NAVY force, you must have subjects Physics & Maths as the passing subjects in 10+2+3 levels.

After 12th class there is a NDA [NATIONAL DEFENCE ACADEMY] examination, which is conducted by the union public service commission [UPSC], for recruitment of various officers ranked posts in the NAVAL, AIR FORCE, & MILITARY BRANCHES..

For appear in the NDA examination, you must have at least a 12th degree[with maths] from the recognized college.
But for apply in INDIAN NAVAL & AIR FORCE , you must have Physics & Maths as your passing subjects in 12th class.You must have scored at least 60% in 12th (aggregate).

So,, you can only apply for the MILITARY BRANCHES...not for navy & air force.

The age limit for this examination is 16.5-19 years, There is not any kind of age relaxations is applicable for any reserved category.

You must have INDIAN nationality.

You must have marital status unmarried.

Exam pattern-

Thank you!!!
~gamble~
30th November 2011, 10:19 PM
Snehamay ganguly
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I make my career in Navy or Airforce after passing 12th with Commerce?

dear friend,
No, my friend you can not be able to join in NAVY or AIR FORCE after completion of 12th in commerce..

Because to appear in NDA exam for NAVY or AIR FORCE one must have to complete the 12th in science field having physics , chemistry and maths..

As you have done 12th in commerce stream then you can apply for Army wing..

So, go for it..
All the best.
30th May 2012, 07:02 PM
Unregistered

can i join nda with sub. maths commerce
30th May 2012, 07:11 PM
Unregistered

can i join nda with sub. maths commerce because i want help . Now i have passed 10th
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?