7th February 2013, 01:09 PM
Unregistered

How can I join ISRO after doing BSc Physics in Dibrugarh University Assam

i am doing my b.sc in physics in Dibrugarh University Assam.i want to know about ISRO.how can i join it?is there any entrance examination and how much % do i requir to appear the entrance examination?

Related Questions:
  1. How to join ISRO in BSc Physics? -- [New]
  2. How to join ISRO as a scientist after completing BSc Physics
  3. How to join ISRO after doing BSc Physics final year from Aligarh Muslim University?
  4. How should I apply for M.A in Sociology at Gauhati University/Dibrugarh University/Assam University
  5. Need guidance to join ISRO and pursue career after graduation with B.Sc Physics.
  6. How much rank is required in JECA to get admission in Jadavpur University in Kolkata or Vidyasagar University? How much the university cost per semester?
  7. What are the courses available in medicine other than MBBS in government college?
  8. Details regarding Assam Tribune institute and its advertisement for non teaching staffs?
  9. How can I prepare for bank exam? Is there any coaching centre in Guwahati Assam or Dibrugarh Assam?
  10. Will I be eligible for the post of security officer in Dibrugarh Assam after completing graduation by taking major in Economics with 48%?
  11. After BSc in which course should I take admission to join ISRO? List of best institutes for this course?
  12. How can I do B.Tech course after completion of B.Sc? Required criteria to get admission for M.Sc in ISRO?
  13. Can I get a job in ISRO or any bachelor astronomy course after completion of distance education in BSc Physics?
  14. How can I join ISRSO having completed B.Sc.? Procedure to join ISRO? Percentage required to join ISRO? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. How to join MSc Medical Physics in Anna University Chennai? I am doing my UG in BSc Physics
  16. How to prepare for national eligibility test? Which books are useful for me?
  17. What should I choose after 12th science with Biology? Can I join ISRO after doing BSc Physics in reputed college
  18. How many open rally takes place in Assam for Dibrugarh district candidates?
20th February 2013, 08:48 PM
sbgowda

Default Re: How can I join ISRO after doing BSc Physics in Dibrugarh University Assam

Yes you can join ISRO.but the thing is wheather you will join to continue your studies or for the job is important.
Indian Institute of Space Science & Technology (IIST) is Asia's first Space Institute and first in the world to offer the complete range of undergraduate, post graduate, doctoral programmes with specific focus to space science, technology and applications.
ISRO recruitment details of Scientist/Engineers
Candidates with BE or BTech degrees in Electronics, Mechanical and Computer Science engineering can apply for the Scientist/Engineers positions.
Eligibilities: Candidates must be BE/BTech or equivalent with a minimum aggregate of 65%. Final year students can also apply. For details please go through ISRO's website/notification.
The examination pattern for ISRO placement examination
Total no of questions: 80 Duration: 90 minutes Marking: +3 for correct & -1 for wrong
Syllabus: GATE Syllabus (Technical)
You are adviced to follow GATE syllabus as last year paper clearly show a lot of similarity between GATE & ISRO.
For the admission details you just refer this link
http://www.iist.ac.in/admission/master-level

all the best for your future
6th June 2013, 02:27 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I join ISRO after doing BSc Physics in Dibrugarh University Assam

how to apply for masters after completing electronics engg.????
2nd November 2013, 03:00 PM
Unregistered

how can i join isro after completing b.sc ,m.sc physics . please tell me the process of joining isro.
26th November 2013, 04:19 PM
Unregistered

How can i join ISRO after Bsc physics in veer narmad south gujarat uni.surat Gujarat
21st March 2014, 02:17 PM
Unregistered

HOW CAN I STUDY FURTHER IN ISSRO GUJARAT AFTER MY BSC ?
15th October 2014, 06:14 PM
Unregistered

I am doing MBBS but this is not my field of interest .I wish to join ISRO .is there anyway that can again study for bsc physics and join ISRO
19th March 2020, 11:06 AM
Unregistered

How can I join in Isro after B.sc physics
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?