20th April 2012, 04:38 PM
Unregistered

How to prepare for national eligibility test? Which books are useful for me?

hello sir,
i m poonam lalla ,im prepering for net exam with subject economics.
i want to know how i preper for national elegiblity test (net) exam n which books r usefull for me?

23rd April 2012, 06:53 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to prepare for national eligibility test? Which books are useful for me?

You should prepare very well for NET exam conducted by UGC. You should be thorough with the basics. You can refer model question papers as part of your preparation. This will help you to get a good idea about the pattern and structure of NET exam. You can also refer standard text books like Pratiyogita Sahitya, UGC NET by Sahitya Bhawan Publications, Objective Economics by Sanjay Kumar, and Economics for UGC-NET etc. You should attend mock tests as it will help you to prepare well. You should identify the subject areas where you are weak and improve on those areas.
1st May 2012, 02:05 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to prepare for national eligibility test? Which books are useful for me?

hello sir

i am neetu middha . i am preparing for net exam with the subject (english).
plz suggest me some good books of new pattern as soon as possible....plz mail me at [email protected]....
regds
neetu
29th May 2012, 11:12 PM
Unregistered

hello sir

i am nitin verma . i am preparing for net exam with the management.
please suggest me some books as soon as possible....plz mail me at [email protected]
regds
nitin
24th June 2012, 12:46 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir
I am Ruchi Jain. I am preparing NET exam with the management. My specialization are Finance & HR. Please suggest me some books as soon as possible of new pattern....
Please mail me as soon as possible
My mail ID is [email protected]
28th August 2012, 09:06 PM
Unregistered

Hai i am vidhya i am studying M.E computer science i want to write net exam plez mail me how to prepare , what are the available to study my mail id [email protected]
9th September 2012, 03:39 PM
Unregistered

Sir, i m nisha . I m preparining net test in maths. Plz tel me how can i prepare for this. Plz mail me on [email protected]
16th September 2012, 08:48 AM
Unregistered

i m preparining net test in commerce sir plz give me advice how we prepare . what should we do for this exam
your- vikas tiwari
[email protected]
16th September 2012, 08:54 AM
Unregistered

Sir i am preparing NET exam plz give me advice how we prepare for this exam what should we do on [email protected]
20th September 2012, 08:01 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir,
I am juhi,student of PG in ECONOMICS of Dibrugarh university Assam..I want to know what are the way of study to crack NET?
18th October 2012, 09:09 PM
Unregistered

sir,
i would like to know about the books related to the NET syllabus for history subject and please send it my mail,[email protected]
7th November 2012, 06:12 PM
Unregistered

Sir,
I am planning to write NET with education .Kindly advice the books to be referred. Kindly mail to [email protected]
27th May 2013, 12:42 PM
Unregistered

hello sir i am nagaraju.i am preparing net exam plz give me advice how we prepare for this exam.kindly mail to
[email protected]
28th December 2013, 08:19 PM
Unregistered

hello sir i'm Ashvini Y Pujari. I am preparing for my net exam in chemistry,, can u plz advice me how to start preparing for it and also about the books that i hv to refer plz...Kindly mail to [email protected]
28th April 2014, 12:19 AM
Unregistered

hello sir i'm Amarpreet singh . I am preparing for
my net exam in physical education ,, can u plz advice me
how to start preparing for it and also about the
books that i hv to refer plz...Kindly mail to
[email protected]
9th May 2014, 04:47 PM
Unregistered

How to prepare for national eligibility test ? which books are useful me ?

HI sir I am vishnu oruganti . I am preparing for net exam in finance and commerce , can you please advice me wich books are preparing freeley ,kindley mail that books my mail id -- [email protected]
16th June 2015, 12:51 PM
Unregistered

respected sir/madam
I am PRAKASH SUANTAK from Manipur.I am preparing for my NET exam in Mathematics. can you please tell me which books are best.kindly mail me in [email protected]

thank you
9th September 2015, 08:36 AM
Unregistered

respected sir/ madam
my name is md javed hussain and I from jharkhand, bokaro steel city, I am preparing for net exam in economics.may you please tell me which books are best for
me to best for us. but sir I m a hindi mideum student please sir as possible as help me .my mail ID [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?