18th November 2011, 10:23 PM
Air India

Will I be eligible for the post of security officer in Dibrugarh Assam after completing graduation by taking major in Economics with 48%?

I have completed my Graduation this year by taking major in Economics with 48% from Sonari college,Sonari,Dist.Sivasagar,Assam.I have certificates viz., Degree certificate,Web Page Deesigning Course Cerificate,N.S.U.I.(G.S.)Certificate & Co-curricular Certiaficates(carom,badminton,volleyball,etc.,).Ac cept these certificates i don't have any other certificates.Now,i want to know,should i apply 4 the post of Security Officer in Dibrugarh,Assam or should i be eligible for this post in?
Will i get this job?
Lastly,you are requested to reply me as soon as possible.
Thank you,
Yours Obediently,
Miss Plabita Sharma,

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for the post of Sub Inspector in Assam police?
  2. Am I eligible to study Post Graduation in Economics being a B.Com graduate?
  3. Can i become a Businesswomen after completing Graduation in Economics?
  4. Am I eligible to apply for the post of SI(Assam Police)? I have completed graduation
  5. Details regarding Assam Tribune institute and its advertisement for non teaching staffs?
  6. Am I eligible for the post of SI(Sub Inspector) in Assam Police? I've completed my graduation from Krishna Kanta Handique station open university(Assam) through correspondence without doing 12th
  7. Date of sale of application forms for PG course in Economics? What is the admission procedure? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Difference between Environmental Economics and Traditional Economics at Post Graduation level?
  9. List of universities for MA Education in Gwahathi?
  10. Am I eligible for Assam Police SI (Sub Inspector) exam after completing graduation from Kanta Handique State open university?
  11. How the recruitments of Security Officer made in SAIL? -- [New]
  12. Eligibility for UGC JRF after completing post graduation in Economics?
  13. Eligibility for IES exam after graduation in Chemistry and Post graduation in Computer Science?
  14. Eligibility to study Economics in Post Graduation for History graduate who has studied Economics in Higher Secondary?
  15. Can I appear for NET after completing graduation in Economics Hons?
  16. Best university to study M.A.(Philosophy) in India? Procedure to get admission?
  17. What is age limit to appear for post of SI? I am 24 year old
  18. Am I eligible for Post Graduate Teacher if done graduation in English Language & Economics?
4th February 2019, 01:33 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Will I be eligible for the post of security officer in Dibrugarh Assam after completing graduation by taking major in Economics with 48%?

As per your education qualification , yes you are eligible for this job. I am mentioning the eligibilty requirements for this job.

1. You should be above 18 years of age I guess you are.
2. You should have high diploma which you have.
3. You must pass the criminal background checks plus fingerprinted.

This criminal background checks will be conducted by your employer.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?