11th January 2014, 08:22 PM
ajaybargavi

How can I join MS in USA or Australia?

gud evng..... where to join in ms for structure in usa or australia

Related Questions:
  1. What's the future prospective in context of better job in foreign countries like USA, Canada or Australia?
  2. Is it good to do 1 year MBA in abroad without work experience? What is the fee structure of USA and Australia for 1 year MBA?
  3. Best top colleges in USA or Australia? What is the fee structure?
  4. Is it possible to do MD/MS in Ayurveda from USA/UK/Canada/Australia
  5. What should I take in M.Sc which has got some scope in USA?
  6. Which is the best college with scholarship between Canada, Australia, France, Germany, USA and UK?
  7. Colleges in USA and Australia offering production management as PG course?
  8. Future prospects of doing MS in USA? Is USA better or UK for studying MS?
  9. Material for vocational education in India, USA, Australia, Russia and Distance Education in India, America, Japan and Australia?
  10. What are the best options available after completing BSc computer science with 43%? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. If I want to do MBA in USA after masters of Information System in Australia will i face any problems in Immigration?
  12. Availability of job opportunities in India after completing Masters in USA or Australia?
  13. IGNOU, Bachelors in Information Technology, Multimedia And Internet Development Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  14. How to go to australia or USA? I am studying in B.Tech electrical in IGNOU
  15. Job and salary opportunities in BDS in USA, Canada and Australia?
  16. How to get a job in Australia? I want to join BDS course
  17. How to get a job in Australia? I want to join BDS course
  18. How to earn MS degree(PG) in MIT USA? Procedure and eligibility criteria to join MIT, USA?
29th September 2017, 05:42 PM
sagarika 199193
Senior Member+++

Default Re: How can I join MS in USA or Australia?

You should apply for MS course in US or Australia with proper planning and understanding of required elements. You should start the process of application at least 15 months prior to admission.

Eligibility For MS Course
- You must have completed at least 16 years of education including 4 years of graduation.
- You are required to appear and qualify the entrance exams GRE and TOEFL or IELTS.

Required Test Score
- GRE is mandatory for admission to MS course to any universities in US or Australia. For getting admission to top universities. You should have at least 150 in verbal section and 160 in quantitative section in GRE.
- TOEFL or IELTS is mandatory for English Proficiency Test. You should have more than 60 score in TOEFL or 5.5 in IELTS.

Steps to Apply for MS Course In USA or Australia
- Find the list of universities which offer the MS course in USA and Australia. Now know about the universities, it's reputation, facilities, fees structure, past record and eligibility etc. and select few of them from list which are suitable for you.
- All universities don't have common deadlines. So, know the deadlines of universities and apply accordingly.
- USA and Australian universities put heavy weightage on application of students. So, Prepare application package which includes LOR (Letter of Recommendation), SOP (Statement of Purpose), Resume, Academic Transcript, Test Score Card, Bank Statement, Passport Copy, Experience Letter etc.
- Apply to selected universities before deadlines. Don't wait for last minute.
- Universities will take few weeks to respond your application. You will get acceptance or rejection letter from universities.

Top Universities In US Offering MS Course
- Harvard University
- University of California
- Massachusetts Institute of Technology
- Princeton University
- University of Pennsylvania
- Yale University
- Cornell University
- Columbia University

Top Universities In Australia Offering MS Course
- University of Melbourne
- University of Sydney
- University of Queensland
- University of New South Wales
- University of Adelaide
- Monash University
- Australian National University
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?