7th December 2011, 11:45 PM
Unregistered

What should I take in M.Sc which has got some scope in USA?

I have Completed bsc biotechnology and i want to go USA or Canada Or Australia.
So what should i take after for Msc which has got scope in USA?

Related Questions:
  1. What is the scope of MSc Nursing in USA? What is the scope available after doing MSc in USA?
  2. Which stream has wide scope in USA among Science and Commerce?
  3. Salary for MSc(Nurse) freshers? Scope of employment opportunity in government as well as private sector? Scope in Gulf Countries as well as USA and Europe along with their salaries?
  4. Which university to join after doing B.Tech from India? What is the scope of M.Tech in USA?
  5. What should I take either Science or Commerce to get good job in America? Is it correct that there is no scope for Commerce in USA?
  6. Where should I study M.Sc in USA or UK? Ful time or part time? Cost, duration, universities and admission?
  7. Scope in USA after doing MS in India? What are the available options?
  8. Which one has a better scope between MSC microbiology/MSC biochemistry/MSC biotechnology? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Is there any job scope of B-DES course in USA?
  10. I hav completed BDS from India and want to pursue further career in USA. Is it compulsory to finish DDS before doing a Post graduate course from USA?
  11. What will be the salary offered for me after completion of MBA in USA? Career scope for this course in USA?
  12. Is there any scope after completing MS from USA?
  13. What is the scope of Geotechnology in USA? -- [New]
  14. Which group is better for B.Tech EEE student? Can I do MSc in USA after that?
  15. Which has better scope between MSc and MBA?
  16. Scope for BDs student in USA? Procedure for further studies in USA? Fee structure of the same? Which all exams to answer?
  17. Is there any scope of doing M.Sc(Nursing) in USA?
  18. What are the job opportunities in environmental biotechnologist
26th August 2012, 04:21 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What should I take in M.Sc which has got some scope in USA?

what can i choose after bsc biotechnology which has high scope of earning money and what percentage s requierd to do MBA or msc biotechnology
13th May 2013, 10:09 PM
banacareer

Default Re: What should I take in M.Sc which has got some scope in USA?

Hi,

There are some information you can get :
The Master of Science in Biotechnology at UW-Madison is an ideal solution for working professionals advancing their careers in the biotechnology field.

Distinctive for a cross-disciplinary curriculum relevant to the commercialization of new technologies, the program addresses fundamental scientific topics, business strategies, and legal and ethical perspectives.

The degree is intended for scientists, technical professionals, business strategists and attorneys who seek a respected graduate credential without interrupting their careers to pursue studies full-time.

Graduates are prepared to lead product development, create new companies or foster policies that will responsibly advance the field.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?