8th July 2018, 06:52 PM
Unregistered

How can I join Para Commando through Indian Army?

Hello everyone, I am going to join Indian Army. But my aim is to join Para Commando. So, I would like to know that how I can join Para Commando after joining Indian Army. Kindly tell me immediately. Thank you!

15th July 2018, 11:28 AM
Pagal ho kya
Senior Member+

Default Re: How can I join Para Commando through Indian Army?

To join para commando, one has to appear for National Defense Academy after the completion of class 12 from a recognized board.

Para commando come under a separate wing of Indian Army.

If the candidate has qualified in NDA then he has to choose Indian Army and the graduation is completed and training is done. After successful completion of training one will become a part of the Indian Army.

Candidate can join in Para Commando by appearing for an 6 months training and also can go through experience.
16th July 2018, 07:45 PM
careerrider

Thumbs up Re: How can I join Para Commando through Indian Army?

For becoming para commando one needs to join Indian any first. It can be through two ways.
1.Clear NDA exam after 12th , get into army as lieutenant.(on pursuing the degree in 3 years of your choice and undergoing training)
2. If you are engineer clear SSB intervenes for the post of lieutenant

On joining Indian any, one needs to voluntarily join for para commando. They have to go through the check of physical and mental strength, undergo excessive training and pad the test. On passing test itself on can become para commando.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?