6th February 2011, 08:16 PM
Unregistered

How to become a Para-commando in the Indian Army after BBA (Commerce)?

sir i want to know how can i become a para-commando in the indian army. i am a BBA graduate(commerce). please suggest me the way to follow for becoming a para-commando in the indian army.

10th February 2011, 01:40 AM
drkpp
Senior Member+

Default Re: How to become a Para-commando in the Indian Army after BBA (Commerce)?

For entering Indian Army, a graduate [Bachelor's] degree with Physics and Mathematics is required.
24th March 2011, 08:51 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to become a Para-commando in the Indian Army after BBA (Commerce)?

Sir how i can i join in IAF now i am in 12th computer science
22nd April 2011, 03:18 PM
Unregistered

how to join as a para commando after my engineering degree?
5th June 2011, 12:51 PM
Unregistered

What are the required qualifications for joining the parachute regiment?
20th July 2011, 01:24 AM
Unregistered

i just want to know that....which will be bettar paramilitary or army?
27th December 2011, 07:22 PM
Unregistered

I want to become a commando officer in indian army.i am studying in bsc.2nd year. What type of qualification required?
2nd February 2012, 03:22 PM
Unregistered

how to join as a para commando after my 12th commerce?
12th April 2012, 03:49 PM
Unregistered

HOW TO BECOMEA PARA COMMANDO 12TH MPC STANDARD
27th April 2012, 06:51 PM
RAKESH ROSHAN COMMANDO

Thumbs up Re: How to become a Para-commando in the Indian Army after BBA (Commerce)?

Army is equivalent for every stream. Whether you from arts, commerce or science stream. To become a commando firstly you have to join the indian army and after that you will get the opurtunity for the commando.
17th June 2012, 04:17 PM
Unregistered

sir i want to know how can i become a para commando in indian army. iam a soldier in corps of eme
20th December 2012, 08:54 PM
muse65

PARA COMMADOS is the Elite force of INDIAN ARMY like the GARUD OF INDIAN AIR FORCE and MARCOS of INDIAN NAVY.

So friend if you wanted to be a Para Commando you have to first of all join INDIAN ARMY as a Soldier or as a Officer.

After Joining INDIAN ARMY you have to voluntarily opt for the course of Para Commando and then there will be a probation period of 3 months in which they will judge you that can you be a para Commando or not.

If they get satisfied by your performance then you will become a Para Commando.

If you are fully determined to be a Para Commando then you can do it.
18th April 2013, 09:50 AM
Unregistered

Can i join para commando after pass 12th exam
25th April 2013, 11:41 PM
Unregistered

sir i am 16 yrs old and going to class 11th which subject should i opt to join indian army in order to become an para commando
9th June 2013, 08:55 PM
Unregistered

can i join indian army after science
30th August 2013, 03:48 PM
Unregistered

sir i am 19 years old , 2 passed with 55% marks .how can i join in para commando without nda?
17th September 2013, 01:46 PM
rahul kitoliya

[QUOTE=Unregistered;365867]sir i want to know how can i become a para-commando in the indian army. i am a BBA graduate(commerce). please suggest me the way to follow for becoming a para-commando in the indian army.hoping for a prompt reply.
29th September 2013, 09:11 AM
Unregistered

sir I want to know that can I join para regiment with arts stream?
hoping for a reply.
5th October 2013, 07:09 PM
Unregistered

does we can enter para commando through CISF
25th October 2014, 07:12 AM
Unregistered

Iam 22 year complete BBA
Iam complete graduation in commerce with accounting ,management principle and other related management subject
15th April 2017, 03:20 AM
Unregistered

I am doing MA-DEFENCE & STRATEGIC STUDIES after postgraduate how can I become a PARA COMMANDO OFFICERS Can Anybody pls contact me 9171184460 Sir.
Thank you Best Regards Mr. MoizKhan
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?