15th June 2017, 12:39 AM
Unregistered

Procedure to join Para Commando while doing graduation

My name Kuldeep Kumar. I want to join Para Commando. I have done +2 & pursuing graduation. I do running daily 15-18 km permanent. My childhood dream is get defense job. I want do something good work for our country India, my height is 6.1". I am single child of my family. Mother is my self-confidence. My father is passed away. Please help me join for Para Commando defense.
My Gmail id:[email protected]

15th June 2017, 03:12 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to join Para Commando while doing graduation

Eligibilty for Para Commando are as under:-
Candidate must have passed 10th from a recognized school.
Candidate age should be 18 years to 23 years.
Your eyesight should be 6/6.
Candidate should be an Indian citizen.
Candidate height should be 157cm.
Candidate need to take Commando training courses.

Syllabus for Para Commando are as follows:-
Maths
Reasoning
Aptitude Test
15th June 2017, 05:14 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to join Para Commando while doing graduation

Procedure to join Para Commando:

Basically there are two commissions in this Para Commando cadre and they are Pre Commission and Post Commission. You can join Para Commando through Pre Commission for Gentlemen cadets of OTA and IMA. and you may go for Post Commission of the post of Officer in Indian Army.

As you are presently doing Graduation, I suggest you to complete the Graduation first. After completion of Graduation you may appear in Combined Defence Services (CDS) Examination that is conducted by Union Public Service Commission. There are several streams available in CDS namely, Indian Military Academy, Officer Training Academy...etc., So you can become para commando through CDS Examination after completion of Graduation.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?